Who else is a lonelycel?

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Silver
I don't even want some pussy anymore I just want fucking friends to talk to and hang out with

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Same man.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656, Insomniac and 2 others
Its called doomer

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and ChoSeungHui
I went from lonely to loner who liked being alone as i matured

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, DarknLost, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
im lonely 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I never talk to anyone except family and I keep that contact at a bare minimum.

Part of me wants to be around people more but I’m such a social retard that I think it’s best that I isolate myself tbh..

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and DarknLost
I went from lonely to loner who liked being alone as i matured
Legit son. Ofc I enjoy genuine time with my loved ones, but when I'm alone I'm not lonely anymore really. Just gotta keep yourself busy

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
It's not he's just a mentally weak bitch who needs constant attention
HAHA GAIZ IM SO LONELY XD GAIZ IM SO LONELY DID U GUYS KNOW IM LONELY
Doubt he's lonely
he's not lonely

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Nibba
So I'm planning to learn how to make music in order to keep myself busy at night when I get lonely. I'm gonna start with simple shit like rap beats and maybe I can make some legit amateur electronic shit in a few years if I stick to it. Gonna buy FL Studios next week.

So I'm planning to learn how to make music in order to keep myself busy at night when I get lonely. I'm gonna start with simple shit like rap beats and maybe I can make some legit amateur electronic shit in a few years if I stick to it. Gonna buy FL Studios next week.
Get a real synthesizer you fucking loser

• +1
What do you reccomend
Idk, look for the best reviewed ones. I'm nervous to say which ones I like because I'm afraid someone will respond with "THOSE SUCK U FAGGOT" and make me look like an idiot. Some can be pricy

• +1
Idk, look for the best reviewed ones. I'm nervous to say which ones I like because I'm afraid someone will respond with "THOSE SUCK U FAGGOT" and make me look like an idiot. Some can be pricy
You just shat on FL Studios you fucking hypocrite

i'll be your friend

HAHA GAIZ IM SO LONELY XD GAIZ IM SO LONELY DID U GUYS KNOW IM LONELY
Doubt he's lonely
he's not lonely
He is running faggot loser looking for attention game on us. Then when he finds out other people like being by themselves he feels threatened because he knows he's weak for not being able to do the same. @LightingFraud sound familiar? Jfl

Sure normal to miss friends that's natural, but saying being alone = lonely means you have no self esteem and need constant support

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
He is running faggot loser looking for attention game on us. Then when he finds out other people like being by themselves he feels threatened because he knows he's weak for not being able to do the same. @LightingFraud sound familiar? Jfl

Sure normal to miss friends that's natural, but saying being alone = lonely means you have no self esteem and need constant support
Okay sorry Mr. Alpha Male, sorry we all can't be super cool looksmaxed Chads who never get lonely and would be fine with being isolated

I have alcohol cope available rn so I'm fine. But in general yes I'm a lonelycel.

Yes bro
Altough I can cope better than ever before

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

ive had this argument countless times with normie cucks, they think im alone cause i have no friends when it's just my choice