Who else is leanmaxxing without doing any exercise?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's way easier if you work out because more muscle mass means you burn more calories and exercise also makes sure you lose fat instead of muscle. I'm doing it without any physical exercise but I would probably be much leaner now if I would've been working out. Takes more time like this and I can't eat as much.

Any lazycels here doing the same?

i came out of the womb leanmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
It's way easier if you work out because more muscle mass means you burn more calories and exercise also makes sure you lose fat instead of muscle. I'm doing it without any physical exercise but I would probably be much leaner now if I would've been working out. Takes more time like this and I can't eat as much.

Any lazycels here doing the same?
I'm on ketosis rn but only because i can't hit the gym, will definitely go 23/1 after a couple of days, Auschwitz mode coming soon

Unless you're doing a slight deficit (200-500), working out is a bad idea because it will just make you crave energy, simple carbs and salt. Most people don't eat salmon when they get these cravings

Also all animals are evolved to not expend much energy doing physical activity. You spend a lot less energy working out than you think. And if you workout hard for an hour, you'll be having intense cravings after. At least I do. And I rarely resist them

Idk, just seems to me like eating 800 calories a day in one big high volume high fiber high protein meal towards the end of the day is the OG. Maybe I'm just lazy but im not gonna workout tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, ProjectAscension and 1 other person
physical exercise such as gym or HIT (intervals) also increased sensitivity on insulin = u can get lean faster

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
IMG 20191220 222452
IMG 20191220 222542

Mirin diet?

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_222452.jpg
    IMG_20191220_222452.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2227 and bassfreak
Lol, if you do diet part without any resistance training then u become skinnyfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Looksmax305 and bassfreak
Unless you're doing a slight deficit (200-500), working out is a bad idea because it will just make you crave energy, simple carbs and salt. Most people don't eat salmon when they get these cravings

Also all animals are evolved to not expend much energy doing physical activity. You spend a lot less energy working out than you think. And if you workout hard for an hour, you'll be having intense cravings after. At least I do. And I rarely resist them

Idk, just seems to me like eating 800 calories a day in one big high volume high fiber high protein meal towards the end of the day is the OG. Maybe I'm just lazy but im not gonna workout tbh
The main benefits of resistance training are increased muscle mass which means that your total daily energy expenditure increases (even at rest!) and signalling the body to spare muscle tissue which forces it to burn more fat to get energy. I'm not talking about the minimal amount of calories you burn during a workout, that is indeed negligible.
No, I don't. My gallbladder would kill me eating all this.
Lol, if you do diet part without any resistance training then u become skinnyfatcel
If you crash diet and have hormonal issues maybe. I'm becoming quite skinny but my arms and shoulders are still more muscular than when I was 16 and binge-eating everything in sight. But I also worked out for 5 1/2 years in the past.

Last edited:
The main benefits of resistance training are increased muscle mass which means that your total daily energy expenditure increases (even at rest!) and signalling the body to spare muscle tissue which forces it to burn more fat to get energy. I'm not talking about the minimal amount of calories you burn during a workout, that is indeed negligible.

No, I don't. My gallbladder would kill me eating all this.

If you crash diet and have hormonal issues maybe. I'm becoming quite skinny but my arms and shoulders are still more muscular than when I was 16 and binge-eating everything in sight. But I also worked out for 5 1/2 years in the past.
Yeah for muscle preservation it might be of help. But personally I don't give a fuck about muscle mass. I just want a super lean face

I did it with diet only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Bewusst
Yeah for muscle preservation it might be of help. But personally I don't give a fuck about muscle mass. I just want a super lean face
More muscle mass = you burn more calories at rest.

Also: resistance training = better fat loss due to muscle preservation.

Both these things help with getting a leaner face.

Ive found this as well. Its easier to leanmax when i dont do exercise and OMAD just before bed is the ideal

Ive found this as well. Its easier to leanmax when i dont do exercise and OMAD just before bed is the ideal
OMAD is crap. I don't want to suppress my hormones and starve myself just to lose weight faster.

OMAD is crap. I don't want to suppress my hormones and starve myself just to lose weight faster.
It is the easiest to loee weight tho, with this method.
Doesnt have to be one meal, but a very small eating window, like 2-4 hours has worked for me.
Its hard to sustain this tho, if youre gymcelling.
Ive been injured, so out of gym for 3 weeks. And this helped me lose weight. Dont think ive lost much myscle if any at all as well

It is the easiest to loee weight tho, with this method.
Doesnt have to be one meal, but a very small eating window, like 2-4 hours has worked for me.
Its hard to sustain this tho, if youre gymcelling.
Ive been injured, so out of gym for 3 weeks. And this helped me lose weight. Dont think ive lost much myscle if any at all as well
Possible but I care about more things than just weight loss. It might take longer but I don't compromise my hormones, wake up with morning wood every day, don't go to sleep hungry etc.

Losing muscle while cutting is over exaggerated and miniscule. Just eat enough protein and do you best to keep intensity in the gym.

Losing muscle while cutting is over exaggerated and miniscule. Just eat enough protein and do you best to keep intensity in the gym.
you dn rd

Possible but I care about more things than just weight loss. It might take longer but I don't compromise my hormones, wake up with morning wood every day, don't go to sleep hungry etc.
Literally dont suffer from any of those things