Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 999
Where u from fren?

nope but i want smash latinas

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611

Screenshot 2019 02 23 22 46 082

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 999
Spanish. Spanish people look white in Spain and Argentina and probably some others too. Portugal, Brazil and the Lusaphone African countries are black.
Bro what u sayin??? How the fuck portugal is black ? Its a european country and brazil is only like 10 - 20 % black / mulatto

Bro what u sayin??? How the fuck portugal is black ? Its a european country and brazil is only like 10 - 20 % black / mulatto

If I'm going to be honest, I saw this picture (the top one) and assumed it was the whole country. That was wrong and I apologize for my cultural insensitivity. I see the caption was a mistake and these boys are from Luanda, the capital of Angola not Portugal.
Portugal
. As for Brazil, I'm just going by what my grandparents said because they live in South America and they say lots of Brazilians immigrate to their country. I guess maybe it's mostly blacks who went there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Rachet and clank battle royale:feelstastyman:
Honestly battle royales are so profitable because its essentially an asset flip.
I wish more games would make modes reusing game assets to extend life of a game like mercenaries mode in resident evil 4.

• +1
Rachet and clank battle royale:feelstastyman:
Honestly battle royales are so profitable because its essentially an asset flip.
I wish more games would make modes reusing game assets to extend life of a game like mercenaries mode in resident evil 4.
Yeah I somewhat agree. Some good things can come out of reusing game assets, like the zombie mode for cod for instance. It was orginally just a little section of a campaign map put into a secret game mode called Nazi zombies, but now its a huge monopoly.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I'd like to see old games that are solid in mechanics get resurected with some type of new online mode. Not neccesarliy battle royale but something unique that will give players unexpected moments and near endless replay ability.

• +1
I'd like to see old games that are solid in mechanics get resurected with some type of new online mode. Not neccesarliy battle royale but something unique that will give players unexpected moments and near endless replay ability.
They did it with uncharted, they can do it with ratchet and clank imo ?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides