Who else likes females who look this?

Wifeontheground

Wifeontheground

悔い改め
Even though their bodies indicate poor genes & logically I can judge them as average there’s something about them that makes me wanna skull fuck them, probably since they look high-e low-t & they’re dumb whore behavior would turn Me on while with a better, higher pedigree looking girl more work would be required then they’d have a problem having me in her mouth. Btw don’t kiss a female unless
1.shes a virgin with no past sexual experiences.
2.if she takes u in her mouth u can’t kiss her for atleast 2weeks or so.
87577D8A A1C0 420F 88BC F833A29BD672
might make a thread with all the commandments on being with females these days.
Use My Knowledge I beg you

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Pillarman, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Chubby with cute faces are really nice,ngl.:exited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Damm, she makes me rock hard and I wanna fuck her so bad and I don't even know why.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
not attractive for me

How does this body "indicate poor genes"?

Is that Selena gomez?

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
How does this body "indicate poor genes"?
Shes short, chubby, round face, nothing special intellectually, but I guess it depends on what u consider poor genes To Me poor genes=they carry weak traits(logically nondesirable traits) If an Übermensch bred with her the offspring would be polluted with her subpar genes(short stature, fatty, less than defined face, etc) even if a short female breeds with an exceptionally tall male the offspring will only be average height with the tall males good height genes going to waste. Get it

Shes short, chubby, round face, nothing special intellectually, but I guess it depends on what u consider poor genes To Me poor genes=they carry weak traits(logically nondesirable traits) If an Übermensch bred with her the offspring would be polluted with her subpar genes(short stature, fatty, less than defined face, etc) even if a short female breeds with an exceptionally tall male the offspring will only be average height with the tall males good height genes going to waste. Get it

If only genetics were so simple.

If only genetics were so simple.
:f: For those of us trying to figure it out, something like height is controlled by hundreds of genes & the way our bodies develope & the way genes express themselves, infinite unknown influences, it seems so crazy with hardly any patterns being recognizedable we might aswell call it random for god’s sake most don’t even have free will they are empty only appearing human. Worst of all I don’t even feel good from amphs anymore.:no:

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga
there’s something about them that makes me wanna skull fuck them, probably since they look high-e low-t
OP she had much bigger tits before her breast reduction too

she doesn't have poor genetics.She is just not in top tier shape at that moment also women with more meat on them are hot and she is quite curvy and suitable for breeding.

I do my man i love bods like that make me hard like a rock

she's so hot.

white girls with dark hair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif

Because in your mind she would be achievable to you and you could lock her down for a while at least. But if you know about the blackpill you know that this is bullshit and every woman only wants chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back