Who else lives in a muslim country ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I live in a muslim country and i think it inhibits ones sex life because in islam having sex before marriage is considered a huge sin wanted to see if there is people living in muslim countries here to confirm the theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: DarknLost
just ask ur parents to marry u to a hot 14 yo theory

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I'd stay a virgin anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
just ask ur parents to marry u to a hot 14 yo theory
Lol it ain't that kind of muslim country this one is kind of liberal and shit but still some how sexually conservative

1. I do.But thats not true.Everybody has sex

@Mr_Norwood is an adventurer and probably has something interesting to say about secular Moslem countries.

@Mr_Norwood is an adventurer and probably has something interesting to say about secular Moslem countries.
“Moslem” tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, AestheticPrince, Depressed Twink and 3 others

Muslim countries are always great to visit for a holiday.. They have rich food culture and things are always very interesting. Turkey, Morocco, Egypt etc..

I just take exception to my own country being invaded by them.

Lol it ain't that kind of muslim country this one is kind of liberal and shit but still some how sexually conservative

jfl @ calling tunis sexually conservative, yeah sure maybe far down the south a little bit.

jfl @ calling tunis sexually conservative, yeah sure maybe far down the south a little bit.
It actually is lol it may look sexually free but far from being it

It actually is lol it may look sexually free but far from being it

tattoos and ear rings for guys are normal there not wearing a hijab is also normal, drugs and alcohol are everywhere, hookers are literally for dirt cheap and everywhere and you still think it's not sexually free? jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Aesthetic
Majority of people are still sexually conservative only the captal tunis is sexually free lol @hopemaxxer

Its even better to marry someone at a young age and stay together for life in a conservative country.

Dont fall for the slaying meme lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer and BigBiceps
I live in a muslim country and i think it inhibits ones sex life because in islam having sex before marriage is considered a huge sin wanted to see if there is people living in muslim countries here to confirm the theory
Used to, and you can still have sex. They have the same desires, you just need a judgement free environment. My host brother was slaying like crazy

We can call UK, france and germany muslim countries now. Therefore there are a lot of users tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Framletgod and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I ain't a virgin lol but finding women who have sex before marriage isn't easy

Tunisia

I know but not as easy in a first world country where do you live ?
You got to get out of there. I never even heard of that is a county until this forum srs. Come to America where all your slaying dreams can come true

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Majority of people are still sexually conservative only the capital tunis is sexually free
You got to get out of there. I never even heard of that is a county until this forum srs. Come to America where all your slaying dreams can come true
Yeah i will as soon as i finish my studies i am going to pursue my studies in either canada or france
We can call UK, france and germany muslim countries now. Therefore there are a lot of users tbh ngl
Why are they getting cucked and why are they allowing muslims to live there
Its even better to marry someone at a young age and stay together for life in a conservative country.

Dont fall for the slaying meme lol
Meh would like to slay tbh getting married in your 20s is the meme tbh

OP is a faggot. Marrying a virgin id worth more than fucking multiple cum dumpsters

OP is a faggot. Marrying a virgin id worth more than fucking multiple cum dumpsters
That's your opinion bro i could marry a 20 year old right now but it's such a fucking hastle and a big responsibility you'd need to have your own place car and spend a good load of cash that's how marriage works here and i am not ready for that in my 20s don't judge something you don't fully understand

That's your opinion bro i could marry a 20 year old right now but it's such a fucking hastle and a big responsibility you'd need to have your own place car and spend a good load of cash that's how marriage works here and i am not ready for that in my 20s don't judge something you don't fully understand
So you are saying fucking multiple cumdumpsters is worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
So you are saying fucking multiple cumdumpsters is worth it?
It's just satisfying your physical needs as a male i don't want to pay a fortune to get laid and commit to one girl not in my 20s tbh maybe in my 30s

It's just satisfying your physical needs as a male i don't want to pay a fortune to get laid and commit to one girl not in my 20s tbh maybe in my 30s
you are fueling hypergamy. Imagine you marry a bitch who fucked many blacks and whites

• +1
I wouldn't marry a non virgin chick women weren't intended biologically to have multiple partners thus they produce one egg in a month and they fertility window is narrow but men were totally intended to sleep around producing millions of sperm cells daily and being fertile till death
you are fueling hypergamy. Imagine you marry a bitch who fucked many blacks and whites

I wouldn't marry a non virgin chick women weren't intended biologically to have multiple partners thus they produce one egg in a month and they fertility window is narrow but men were totally intended to sleep around producing millions of sperm cells daily and being fertile till death
So you want a virgin wife but you want to fuel the problem. You are messing with another man’s foid. Just grt married and stop thinking like a retarded low t cuck

• +1
Bosnia here, the whitest muslim country, where you will se a third of guys looking like vikings because of the gothic genes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So you want a virgin wife but you want to fuel the problem. You are messing with another man’s foid. Just grt married and stop thinking like a retarded low t cuck
Man don't tell me what to do with my life lol
Bosnia here, the whitest muslim country, where you will se a third of guys looking like vikings because of the gothic genes jfl
How is it there dating wise ? Is is it sexually free ?

How tall is the average bosnian? Are they turk like or germanic looking?

Yes it generally is if you are a guy, but for a girl it's kinda bad but it depends on the city, if it's Sarajevo then it's generally liberal for both genders. And women here mostly want thugmaxed, stubblemaxed older looking guys, not pretty boys. If you are blad then move here, baldcels don't have that much problems like they do in the west
Well around 6 feet is accurate for normal parts of Bosnia, while for the south around 6'2 is average height for guys. Half of my friends are taller then 6'3. And they are generally slavic looking in the major cities, with around 15% looking med. While in some northern and estern villages majority of people look nordic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you could include the whole central europe

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs

do you guys understand eachother since ur both ¨arabs¨ but one lifes in africa and the other in asia

do you guys understand eachother since ur both ¨arabs¨ but one lifes in africa and the other in asia
I don't think so we talk in a special arabic dialect

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Yes in standard arabic we can but in dialects it takes some effort but it is durable.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Yes in standard arabic we can but in dialects it takes some effort but it is durable.
Yeah in formal arabic we can understand each other i guess gonna try أهلا يا صديق كيف الحال

If u mean germany, france, uk, swed then y

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer