Who else watched this shit ?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Such a bad show but everyone was literally watching it.

The crazy thing in this show is that its about a narcy slut girl who killed herself, but no one gives a shit about the guy who got raped by his schoolmates with a broom in his ass

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Autismcel
Show boosted suicide rates everyone who was involved with it should kill themselves to honor the victims

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Saint Casanova
Yh I was watching it for the thrill in 2019 looking back at it shit was corny and alot of faggot scenes where a nigga put a broomstick in another niggas ass

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
The crazy thing in this show is that its about a narcy slut girl who killed herself, but no one gives a shit about the guy who got raped by his schoolmates with a broom in his ass
That sodomy scene was fucked.

Yeah that girl caused problems for everyone leaving her bullshit tapes and shit.

Yh I was watching it for the thrill in 2019 looking back at it shit was corny and alot of faggot scenes where a nigga put a broomstick in another niggas ass
Every single fucking time. No wonder there’s so much sickness and faggotry in that show. The writer is a jew

Attachments

• B0E99FED-B0B1-46FE-ACA2-492B2938B6C7.jpeg
    B0E99FED-B0B1-46FE-ACA2-492B2938B6C7.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Samuel Jackson, slavicpsycho, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Satariel
This show has buttrape?

That's 1 reason to give it a miss

• JFL
Every single fucking time. No wonder there’s so much sickness and faggotry in that show. The writer is a jew

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Saint Casanova
  • So Sad
That sodomy scene was fucked.

Yeah that girl caused problems for everyone leaving her bullshit tapes and shit.
Yeah that scene was pretty graphic it made me feel weird af ngl, felt like watching gore