Who else wishes they got surgery earlier?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
It helps so much seriously it's like life changing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mouthbreath, Gandy and 1 other person
wwhat surgery boyo

i wish i got surgery when i was 12 bro it wouldve been handy and i wouldv been elite in my new school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20368
The best thing you can do quality of life wise is getting whatever surgery you need to fix absolute failos (such as sticking out ears, gyno, droopy eyelids, recessed jaw, baldness etc) as soon as possible.

I destroyed several years of my prime years by suffering in bluepilled copes of personality mattering over looks. I deeply regret not spending all my savings at once on surgery the moment I had the financial capability to do so.

Surgery wasn't just great QoL wise, it completely transformed my life in so many positive ways my life took new trajectories and I also made female connections I would have not been able to even touch several years earlier in my 'natural' form.

If anything, even blackpilled forums still underestimate how much looks can ascend your quality of life. The difference in treatment you get in all walks of life when you fix your failos is mind shattering. I would argue it's an even better investment than a uni degree, and beats pointless 'status' investments like cars or watches by a hundredfold!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 19766, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Biggest regret of my life, I could have afforded it at 20 if I knew what was at stake.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The best thing you can do quality of life wise is getting whatever surgery you need to fix absolute failos (such as sticking out ears, gyno, droopy eyelids, recessed jaw, baldness etc) as soon as possible.

I destroyed several years of my prime years by suffering in bluepilled copes of personality mattering over looks. I deeply regret not spending all my savings at once on surgery the moment I had the financial capability to do so.

Surgery wasn't just great QoL wise, it completely transformed my life in so many positive ways my life took new trajectories and I also made female connections I would have not been able to even touch several years earlier in my 'natural' form.

If anything, even blackpilled forums still underestimate how much looks can ascend your quality of life. The difference in treatment you get in all walks of life when you fix your failos is mind shattering. I would argue it's an even better investment than a uni degree, and beats pointless 'status' investments like cars or watches by a hundredfold!
most surgeries don't have that much impact

but nt is everything bro normies slay all the time bro

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FrenchareMedCucks
Most people on here are incels its different normies are normal to begin with

Which failo/s did you fix?