Who even gets invites ANYWHERE?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Can't remember last time I was invited ANYWHERE. No party, no going out, no rave, nothing.

Either I AM THE ONE INVITING PEOPLE, OR I NEVER MEET ANOTHER HUMAN LIFEFORM EVER AGAIN.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, Klasik616, Fleamales and 8 others
Normies have never invited me to anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, MoggerGaston and IAMNOTANINCEL
Can't remember last time I was invited ANYWHERE. No party, no going out, no rave, nothing.

Either I AM THE ONE INVITING PEOPLE, OR I NEVER MEET ANOTHER HUMAN LIFEFORM EVER AGAIN.

You are invited to this discord server!
(ignore the name :forcedsmile:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nick.Harte

Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, MoggerGaston and Bald

Relatable

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
i dont use discord anymore, was banned for being part of an incel server years ago and never bothered again.
it won't kill you to make a new account! it takes 1 minute max
this is the psl server of the moment

• So Sad
I lied and I got invited to a uni reunion next week (5ppl). Yet:

1 of the women at that reunion hates me so much that the last 3 months she lived with me in my student-dorm, she didn't even look me in the eyes anymore. Why would I want a reunion with this dumb slut.
all the other guys already graduated, have full-time jobs, girlfriends, have their own house, etc. They are dutch men with easy lives, supportive parents, good looks, money, etc. I don't relate at all with them anymore.

I always jestermaxxed hard when I socialized with them. They see me as this crazy dude who doesn't give a fuck, but I don't want to jestermax no more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Nick.Harte
it won't kill you to make a new account! it takes 1 minute max
this is the psl server of the moment
avg incel on this forum is 17yo. i dont vibe with taht shit man

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
all the other guys already graduated, have full-time jobs, girlfriends, have their own house, etc. They are dutch men with easy lives, supportive parents, good looks, money, etc. I don't relate at all with them anymore.
This is brutal man.

• +1
I lied and I got invited to a uni reunion next week (5ppl). Yet:

1 of the women at that reunion hates me so much that the last 3 months she lived with my in my student-dorm, she didn't even look me in the eyes anymore. Why would I want a reunion with this dumb slut.

I always jestermaxxed hard when I socialized with them. They see me as this crazy dude who doesn't give a fuck, but I don't want to jestermax no more.
what did you look like when you were young

This is brutal man.
it's normal.
they already had way better lives than me while we were living in the same student-dorm together too.

I was suffering hard from depression, but I thought that as long as I faked it till I made it, acted tough, funny, high-energy, etc. I would eventually get a better life.

never happened.

i get invited occasionally
But I wish a foid invited me to have sex for once

• So Sad
i get invited occasionally
But I wish a foid invited me to have sex for once
The only girl who has ever invited me for sex was the german goth girl, 4 years ago. And it happened only once. She was never really happy with my sexual performance as she wanted to be 'fucked extremely rough' while laying there like a starfish. I simply don't have the experience or confidence to do it properly tbh.

It personally only made me feel awkward and made me feel pressured. I was 25 years old at the time and this was the first time a girl was ever this forward with me.

I think I'd rather avoid women at this point than ever have sex with them again.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse