Who fogs who?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
IMG 2297

Left has a better face but rights body makes up for it.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Big White Cuck
right tbh not just because of tits

Right. Left's face is indeed better, but not better enough to compensate for the body mog

Right. Left's face is indeed better, but not better enough to compensate for the body mog
A good body adds 2+ points worth of face

A good body adds 2+ points worth of face
That's a lot. So you would consider HTB with a great body equal to stacey with average body? I would go with the stacey any day. For me, it's all about the face, since that's what you fall in love with and can admire the aesthetics of at any time, while the body is only really appealing when you're horny. I would put the good body bonus at more like +1 at most.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
That's a lot. So you would consider HTB with a great body equal to stacey with average body? I would go with the stacey any day. For me, it's all about the face, since that's what you fall in love with and can admire the aesthetics of at any time, while the body is only really appealing when you're horny. I would put the good body bonus at more like +1 at most.
Your right, I’d take margot robbie as wife over lana rhoades any day, but for having the best offspring Id take a 6’ women with nicki minaj body and htb masc face