Who fucked the most women ever?

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
Who fucked the most bitches? We should learn from him and possibly emulate his techniques.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Wilt
Castro
Warren Beatty
Gengis Khan

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, Deleted member 20327 and 3 others
Ghengis Khan

it's easy just rape, i wish i had no morals or i would legit become a serial rapist. Perhaps i could just rape bad people who have commited attrocities or some shit, like murderers and bitches who destroyed their husbands in divorces. then i wouln't feel so bad :ogre:

Wilt chamberlain, allegedly had 20,000 bodies. Genghis khan raped a bunch of ethnic subhumans and now around 10% of people in east Asia carry his dna
that genghis statistic is honestly horseshit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
@Amnesia bro he fucked 538 bitches so far in his tinder adventures and he's just getting started he says!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 17791
He fucked a lot of bitches but its mostly because he had sons and their sons would go on to become royalty and form different khanates all across eurasia, its the reason why the name khan is common in places like india and pakistan

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
He fucked a lot of bitches but its mostly because he had sons and their sons would go on to become royalty and form different khanates all across eurasia, its the reason why the name khan is common in places like india and pakistan
damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Funny enough the fbi sent a woman to kill him, instead of killing him she slept with him :feelshaha:
A lot of these stories about him are probably fake, just to make him look amazing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16369
ae0.png
1-fidel-castro-propaganda-poster-filip-schpindel.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16369
Wilt chamberlain, allegedly had 20,000 bodies.
He apparently has no offspring, so this claim is dubious unless he was always sterile or had a vasectomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He apparently has no offspring, so this claim is dubious unless he was always sterile or had a vasectomy.
So didn't Warren Beatty till he decided to get married and have children

Moulay Ismail Ibn Sharif in addition to Genghis Khan

In the past, it would have been practically impossible to get an insane body count simply by being hot. With OLD, it's definitely possible for a hot man to be hitting quadruple digits in the West.

So didn't Warren Beatty till he decided to get married and have children
The ridiculous claims for him are probably BS as well.

Beatty laughed off the number, saying it's wildly exaggerated. "Think about it, sleeping with 12,775 people," he said. "That would mean not just that there were multiple people a day, but that there was no repetition."

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Still he fucked atleast 1,000.
Most male models could hit that, with little status, in a decade (starting in their teens) by targeting average women on OLD.

Also, whoremaxxers with decent income could as well.

Most male models could hit that, with little status, in a decade (starting in their teens) by targeting average women on OLD.

Also, whoremaxxers with decent income could as well.
Except he was fucking legits stacies and stacylites regularly.

And as far as i have researched about him, his actual body count is probablu around 4-5,000.

Still he fucked atleast 1,000. Possibly 3-4,000 women.

There are over a 100 women who haven gone on record saying they have sex with or dated Warren Beatty.

Plus the words of his peers about his sexual appetite.
Damn we will never fuck that many not even chad

Heard Engelbert Humberdinck bagged 5000. But look at this skullcel. Tom jones mogs him to the moon and back. What a god

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity