who gets it worse

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
do manlets get it worse then dicklets? I think we can all agree these are the worst two male experiences.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, BeanletMogger and autistic_tendencies
do manlets get it worse then dicklets? I think we can all agree these are the worst two male experiences.
Depends how short, if your dick is like 5 inches or 5.3 like mine, you can easily get to 6" in 6 months time by simple PE. If it's below 5 then yh it's brutal tbh. Manlet below 5'8 = brutal.

most retard question i've ever heard, manlets get disrespected in every aspect of life. Dicklets at worst get mad fun of for having a small dick with a women he banged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, HTN_Mentalcel, Manletmachine and 2 others
most retard question i've ever heard, manlets get disrespected in every aspect of life. Dicklets at worst get mad fun of for having a small dick with a women he banged
I mean dicklets also get made fun out of in every aspect of life. Making fun out of dicklets is nearly as normal as making fun out of manlets.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Rojda Lipa and HTN_Mentalcel
I mean dicklets also get made fun out of in every aspect of life. Making fun out of dicklets is nearly as normal as making fun out of manlets.
lmao no they don't, u must only hang around niggers that's gonna be the only explination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Ricky212 and guilty
lmao no they don't, u must only hang around niggers that's gonna be the only explination
Have a read through smalldickproblems and tell me their life isn’t worse than the average 5”7 manlet

Read the comments, there's a 78 year old guy who has 7 kids and fucked around a lot aswell.
7 kids in the salvia world

Depends how short, if your dick is like 5 inches or 5.3 like mine, you can easily get to 6" in 6 months time by simple PE. If it's below 5 then yh it's brutal tbh. Manlet below 5'8 = brutal.
It’s more like 5’6ish, you can be pretty fine as a manlet but if you’re turbomanlet it’s so over

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
manlets

• +1
Reactions: timid and Ricky212
Externally, manlets

Internally, dickelts

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Ricky212
It’s more like 5’6ish, you can be pretty fine as a manlet but if you’re turbomanlet it’s so over
Nah 5'7 is brutal. I'm walking around outside as 5'9.5 and I get mogged but not short to the point where women disrespect me, I have 5'7 cousins and it's bad although they all wear high healed shoes so basically 5'8 outside which is bad but I guess foids won't disrespect you for the most part. 5'6 over. This reminds me how is your lifts experience going? Still frauding 3 inches?

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Manlets because it's always visible to foids and everybody else for that matter

5.3 nbp or bp?

Nah 5'7 is brutal. I'm walking around outside as 5'9.5 and I get mogged but not short to the point where women disrespect me, I have 5'7 cousins and it's bad although they all wear high healed shoes so basically 5'8 outside which is bad but I guess foids won't disrespect you for the most part. 5'6 over. This reminds me how is your lifts experience going? Still frauding 3 inches?
Not as of now, I’m only using 1inch which compresses anyway so I’m probably just conserving my morning height. When uni comes back around I’ll probably start wearing 2 inch again

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Not as of now, I’m only using 1inch which compresses anyway so I’m probably just conserving my morning height. When uni comes back around I’ll probably start wearing 2 inch again
Need to order 1" and 2 lifts myself, want to walk around as 6' and see what it's like must feel like sex

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Bp i have a decent amount of fat/fupa because I'm fat as fuck JFL
@Michael Myers finally someone who is honest instead of those larping dalits on @ShawarmaFilth's wall

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and ShawarmaFilth
@Michael Myers finally someone who is honest instead of those larping dalits on @ShawarmaFilth's wall
I've always been honest, even told truecel when i first joined. I don't see the point in larping, PE to get to 5.5-6 and yh then it's fine.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Autismcel
Woman don't care about ur penis

• JFL
I've always been honest, even told truecel when i first joined. I don't see the point in larping, PE to get to 5.5-6 and yh then it's fine.
Don't PE or you'll ruin your dick forever.

If you were under 21-22 just goyslopmaxx and hope for the best, esp if you were a late bloomer

• WTF
maybe im coping cuz im turbomanlet but being an actual dicklet sounds giga brutal asf for your mental so I'd rather be manlet but maybe just cuz of bias

• +1
Have a read through smalldickproblems and tell me their life isn’t worse than the average 5”7 manlet
bro thinks reddit is real, lmao. Also the short subreddits are way worse then those fucking retard

maybe im coping cuz im turbomanlet but being an actual dicklet sounds giga brutal asf for your mental so I'd rather be manlet but maybe just cuz of bias
dicklet by org standards or dicklet by real world standards? if you mean real world standards then i agree with the mental part.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
dicklet by org standards or dicklet by real world standards?
real world. Like less than 4 or 3 inches. Retards on here think 6x5 is dicklet because the average here is apparently 7.5x5.5 NBP

Yeah everyone’s magically 7 x 5.5. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Manlets have it worse. Your height is visible all the time and the mogging is non stop while your dick is only visible when you're having sex or you have a bulge. And plus, it's easier to put on inches to your penis (PE, fillers) than it is your height.

They don’t care about your potato jawline either they only care about personality
Woman like small dicks because the big ones hurt too much

Don't PE or you'll ruin your dick forever.

If you were under 21-22 just goyslopmaxx and hope for the best, esp if you were a late bloomer
surely there is some safe PE that will give me half an inch? :feelsrope:

i mean people have literally had good results form some kinds of PE though
If that was true then all men would be swinging around 10 inchers

If that was true then all men would be swinging around 10 inchers
That's a poor argument because there's a limit to how much you can gain. half an inch in 6-12 months is reasonable.

That's a poor argument because there's a limit to how much you can gain. half an inch in 6-12 months is reasonable.
And have a high chance of fucking up your dick's nerves/sensitivity forever?

It's a high risk, high reward kinda thing

Personally, I'm not risking it.

• +1
And have a high chance of fucking up your dick's nerves/sensitivity forever?

It's a high risk, high reward kinda thing

Personally, I'm not risking it.
ah fuck... guess i will have to do with 5.3 when i loseweight. That same argument applies to using finasteride aswell which is why i havben't touched it

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Autismcel
ah fuck... guess i will have to do with 5.3 when i loseweight. That same argument applies to using finasteride aswell which is why i havben't touched it
Looks over dick size anyway tbh

If you were 5 ins at least then you gotta focus on your looks

Looks over dick size anyway tbh

If you were 5 ins at least then you gotta focus on your looks
i need rhino, otoplasty and teeth implants

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel