who got best knowledge about infraorbital rim implants here?

Vergil.is

Vergil.is

Kraken
need to pm asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
im low iq but i know they are useless unless you ask for vertical projection over your orbitals to give more undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and Vergil.is
im low iq but i know they are useless unless you ask for vertical projection over your orbitals to give more undereye support.
Why r they useless

what other option would there be jfl?

I dont even need tighter lower eyelid lol I got shit infras making me having dark circles but i dont have scleral show

besides vertical projection, what other option would there be?
horizontal i guess? idk what to call it
this is with no vertical projection:

this is with vertical projection:

its easy to tell why without vertical projection you won't really be improving your undereye support bonewise (frauding with implants ofc)

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 5634
I dont even need tighter lower eyelid lol I got shit infras making me having dark circles but i dont have scleral show
you don't need vertical projection then

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
@MD_Hopeful69 got them from Taban

View attachment 869299
View attachment 869301

its easy to tell why without vertical projection you won't really be improving your undereye support bonewise (frauding with implants ofc)
so would vertical projection tighten lower lid while simultaneously fixing under eye bags/circles?

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and oatmeal
View attachment 869299
View attachment 869301

I've been debating doing either infra or lateral canthopexy tbh.

but I don't have tear troughs so don't really see the point to it tbh. I do have sclera show.

so would vertical projection tighten lower lid while simultaneously fixing under eye bags/circles?
yeah
i don't have under eye bags i just need a tighter lower lid really badly
and eye surgery has a high risk of looking uncanny
imo implant or osteotomy route is most natural way to use surgery, which is why this is what im probably gonna get in the future

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
yeah
i don't have under eye bags i just need a tighter lower lid really badly
and eye surgery has a high risk of looking uncanny
imo implant or osteotomy route is most natural way to use surgery, which is why this is what im probably gonna get in the future
uncanny is created when done with a poor surgeon. I think if done with someone like taban a good result can be produced

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
uncanny is created when done with a poor surgeon. I think if done with someone like taban a good result can be produced
taban has made too many uncanny results for me to trust him
can't really go wrong with implants given you design them with aesthetics in mind

taban has made too many uncanny results for me to trust him
can't really go wrong with implants given you design them with aesthetics in mind
not much can go wrong with something like canthopexy or ll retraction, unless you opt for an extremely overdone result. Just have a sense of aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Vergil.is
not much can go wrong with something like canthopexy or ll retraction, unless you opt for an extremely overdone result. Just have a sense of aesthetics.
It's not so much that, it's the fact that it's mostly irreversable with those surgeries. If the surgery makes you look uncanny, you are fucked really bad
with implants you can take them out if desired

It's not so much that, it's the fact that it's mostly irreversable with those surgeries. If the surgery makes you look uncanny, you are fucked really bad
hence the reason you do it with the best, and opt for a conservative result. At least that's what i think

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
hence the reason you do it with the best, and opt for a conservative result. At least that's what i think
Yeah of course. Most the time the highest risk has the highest reward in looksmaxxing
Personally I'm only ever doing reversible surgeries if I decide to go under the knife, I'm too conservative for an irreversible surgery.

stop with this bs not everyone has the same issues as you
implants with no vertical projection are fine for correcting hollowness and tear trough deformities

Where did you read this? You can snip the stitches and remove the spacer graft reversing it.