Who had biggest ascensions on this forum?

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
I know the main ones like @pneumocystosis
and salludon(muhammad), ehren, orb and maybe @Blackgymmax ? Who am I missing/what surgeries did they have if they did ? Just curious

Last edited:
There is no way you said Blackgymmax :lul:
and you're missing @forevermirin he's the least annoying curry on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
@androgenic and I, surely.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
probably funkyflamingo imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and Latens Deitas
It's working
Can't say the same about your ugly face my incel cousin
you did a lot of changes and instead of looking uncanny you look like a black ken doll which is impressive asf, btw i was reading your old bodybuilding forum threads those were funny asf:lul:

It's working
Can't say the same about your ugly face my incel cousin
Its really not. If someone seen you at a bar at night they probably wouldn't know whether they should should run or fight the horrid monstrosity in front of them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
you did a lot of changes and instead of looking uncanny you look like a black ken doll which is impressive asf, btw i was reading your old bodybuilding forum threads those were funny asf:lul:
No I look uncanny
It's just that my jaw carries me
Psl just be real

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
No I look uncanny
It's just that my jaw carries me
Psl just be real
the jaw puts it together, i've seen other pseudo ascensions with surgery and they always break their harmony with some change you didnt you kept it at a stable level

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
There is no way you said Blackgymmax :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
the jaw puts it together, i've seen other pseudo ascensions with surgery and they always break their harmony with some change you didnt you kept it at a stable level
I still need to get slightly better harmony. I don't need perfect harmony but if I can get just a bit better I'm pretty sure i can get into a lite zone

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and lelouch
I still need to get slightly better harmony. I don't need perfect harmony but if I can get just a bit better I'm pretty sure i can get into a lite zone
you think lowering the eyebrows somehow would put it together more that's the only thing i really notice, i remember a post or two of you talking about wanting lower set brows before

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its not that you're ugly, you just don't look like you would be human. You're like if a person made a singular robot model and there were different variants with the same features but different colours
I guess idk I just make myself into whatever
There isn't a certain look I'm going for. I just slap on features that I think would improve me and see what goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
@Prettyboy

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus
that white guy looks breedable he is a 5
'looks breedable' lol imagine doing tricks on that guys dick when he looks ugly as fuck thas probs your lookalike and your saying that to cope and your hating on somebody who actually ascended saying he doesnt look human when the nose after looks way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
I guess idk I just make myself into whatever
There isn't a certain look I'm going for. I just slap on features that I think would improve me and see what goes
If you're slaying i see no problem but if i seen you in real life i'd puke of utter disgusted

'looks breedable' lol imagine doing tricks on that guys dick when he looks ugly as fuck thas probs your lookalike and your saying that to cope and your hating on somebody who actually ascended saying he doesnt look human when the nose after looks way better
The nose job is significantly better he just looks so uncanny it makes me feel sick.
And that guy is no where near my "lookalike" 2 completely different skull shape pheno etc.
Also what am i supposed to be coping with when i joined this forum i also looked uncanny my eyes, lips and nose didn't match the features i had, now i actually look well balanced. I don't believe i've ascended to my fullest potential but i know for a fact my current state looks better than that twink. I don't think i'm "hating" i'm simply being blunt but i do see what you're saying.

The nose job is significantly better he just looks so uncanny it makes me feel sick.
And that guy is no where near my "lookalike" 2 completely different skull shape pheno etc.
Also what am i supposed to be coping with when i joined this forum i also looked uncanny my eyes, lips and nose didn't match the features i had, now i actually look well balanced. I don't believe i've ascended to my fullest potential but i know for a fact my current state looks better than that twink. I don't think i'm "hating" i'm simply being blunt but i do see what you're saying.
bro you probs had no surgery saying your features match more now when its all placebo in your head,you cannot change features without surgery

bro you probs had no surgery saying your features match more now when its all placebo in your head,you cannot change features without surgery
You don't need surgery all the time, sometimes it's a piece that is missing that can ruin everything. In my case it was a lack of hair. I had zero eyebrows, eyelashes or facial hair. I do plan on getting surgery in the future to fix minor flaws and insecurities.
I have a square eye shape with a prominent brow ridge i quite literally looked like an alien. The hair compensated for the stuff i lacked.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
You don't need surgery all the time, sometimes it's a piece that is missing that can ruin everything. In my case it was a lack of hair. I had zero eyebrows, eyelashes or facial hair. I do plan on getting surgery in the future to fix minor flaws and insecurities.
I have a square eye shape with a prominent brow ridge i quite literally looked like an alien. The hair compensated for the stuff i lacked.
fair enough,how did you grow lashes and brows?

depends tbh, mixed emotions on this