arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
IMG 9569

Ackles
IMG 9572

Hacker

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Ackles better lip shape and mouth shape. Its close but id rather have ackles mouth area

• +1
Should have used this picture so they both have the same angle.

I would say Vinnie, although I used to be a Jensen Ackles fan. My mouth area is similar to Vinnie’s and it’s basically the only thing I’ve gotten compliments on by the few women who saw me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and arabcelxxx
cocksucker lips are ideal

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Good post OP mouth area is really underrates on this forum ngl
I would go with Vinnie slightly cause he has also an slighly better lower thid than Ackles and also he mogs him too tbh Ackles struggled against prime Jared Padalekci on Supernatural and now is struggling to mog most of the cast of The Boys

• +1
"Used to be" what did he do to stop you from being a fan?
I just stopped watching Supernatural, it had gotten quite bonkers (it got really ridiculous, basically, if you want to know the details, I’ll say). I also don’t consume American media as much as I used to. He was good in Smallville as well.

Good post OP mouth area is really underrates on this forum ngl
I would go with Vinnie slightly cause he has also an slighly better lower thid than Ackles and also he mogs him too tbh Ackles struggled against prime Jared Padalekci on Supernatural and now is struggling to mog most of the cast of The Boys
Noses are underrated too. Who do you think has the better nose between these two? I say hacker

• +1
Noses are underrated too. Who do you think has the better nose between these two? I say hacker
Yeah Hacker just overall mogs tho I think Ackles still has a better hairline and slightly better eyes and colouring/ pheno

I just stopped watching Supernatural, it had gotten quite bonkers (it got really ridiculous, basically, if you want to know the details, I’ll say). I also don’t consume American media as much as I used to. He was good in Smallville as well.
What's the details

Yeah Hacker just overall mogs tho I think Ackles still has a better hairline and slightly better eyes and colouring/ pheno
What would you rate both?

• +1
What would you rate both?
Both Chadlites with broad appeal due to mic of feminine and masculine features Ackles 5.25 PSL Hacker 5.5 -6 PSL with frauding

• +1
What's the details
Season one and two are great. Really. But around season four they introduce angels. Eventually they got demons and stuff and then there’s ”God.” I’m religious myself, I’m ok with demons and angels and whatnot but having people play “God” is where I draw the line. To make matters worse, they picked a Redditor-tier soy type of guy to play “God.” Imagine not picking Giga Chad. SMH. 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun