Who has a worse life?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
@_MVP_ 33 yo virgin schizophrenic confirmed to be constantly locked up in a ward, hasn’t worked a day of his life been posting in these forums since ER days. Posts daily about how he’s increasing his iq

@the BULL 30 yo super autistic virgin and mentally insane loser. Larps as 6’5 gigachad, and will argue for hours with anyone who questions anything he says. Despite being 5’6 he can’t manage to build more muscle than a 2 week gym goer physique

Who would u rather be?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, lowtiernormiechad, Lynxress and 7 others
Whats the catch with being the BULL? Don’t understand

Whats the catch with being the BULL? Don’t understand
Chose who you think has a more miserable life

It’s safe to say both of them let their youth pass them by without actually achieving anything

They seem like responsible well adjusted people :)))

Idk happiness is only about brain chemistry muh "slaying" and "achievements"

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, serialcoper, deadstock and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Alucard69
not everyone ist meant to be a winner in life 🚬🚬🚬

My Life is better than @Iasacrko 's

He is Low IQ, deathnic and has Zero Chance in life

He is fucking 20yo, do u know how dumb i was at 20? Extremely dumb, but now at 34 im smartest man in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paul7, XtrovertNTnormalfag, IwillRope2024 and 7 others
blocked mvp, he makes me vomit, it's so nice without him

Idk happiness is only about brain chemistry muh "slaying" and "achievements"
I remember you, you created 10 threads to find out pfl vito basso. so did you find out?

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
i though the bull was a slayer what...

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
you're telling me the mediterranean lion is a virgin? its over for all of us tbh

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Iasacrko
MVP has a worse personality, but the Bull has better looks.

33 years old and virgin is very brutal but i respect how he is trying to become smarter atleast he has something to live for.

Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and _MVP_
I remember you, you created 10 threads to find out pfl vito basso. so did you find out?
Yep (approx) 30mm in 1 eye and a bit over 28 in another. He has a narrower skull, so they are big in relation to that tho

No way the bull is a larper wtf. I’ve been mirin tales

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
@_MVP_ 33 yo virgin schizophrenic confirmed to be constantly locked up in a ward, hasn’t worked a day of his life been posting in these forums since ER days. Posts daily about how he’s increasing his iq

@the BULL 30 yo super autistic virgin and mentally insane loser. Larps as 6’5 gigachad, and will argue for hours with anyone who questions anything he says. Despite being 5’6 he can’t manage to build more muscle than a 2 week gym goer physique

Who would u rather be?
Id rather be the bull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back