Who has better bone structure, indigenous Americans or Europeans ?

Title

• European

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Indigenous Americans

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 PSL God by 2027!
The 2 races with the best bone structure without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: murdah
"home"

• WTF
Reactions: billymidnight
Europeans

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and billymidnight
Amerindians have the most fucking mogger bone mass of all races but they have pheno failo, the biggest chad i've seen irl was this 6'7 Dude, half amerindian and half german

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, noobs, future_darktriad000 and 2 others
Europeans, especially if you go back in time

😂 on average indeginious are way better bone structure than Europeans I just made this thread to see how delusional this forum and biased it actually is. Europeans are easily second best tho

Amerindians have the most fucking mogger bone mass of all races but they have pheno failo, the biggest chad i've seen irl was this 6'7 Dude, half amerindian and half german
Only failo is couloring and honestly it ain’t as bad as Indians or sm shit cos they have reddish skin

The Americans

• +1
Depends on North American Amerindians or South American Amerindians

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
Europeans have horrible bone structure from my own understanding/anecdoctal experience with them. Always see Africans (Non-Caribbean, Western) with the best and Indians/South Asians too. Only certain European phenotypes have good bone structure like the Alpinid and Lappid taking the prize. Other than that, Indigenous Americans from the North have good bone structure and are miles ahead of Europeans.

Depends on North American Amerindians or South American Amerindians
All are similar but North American have the best bone structure in the world

A lot of tribal africans have very good bone structure, and tribes man in general that had no modern diet. Diet influences bone shape a lot

I’m half of both

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Europeans have horrible bone structure from my own understanding/anecdoctal experience with them. Always see Africans (Non-Caribbean, Western) with the best and Indians/South Asians too
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
I live in Canada where there's a lot of Natives

I once saw this woman who had the sharpest and most pronounced zygos I've ever seen on a human. It even puts Eriksen to shame. They can mog given that they're somewhat lean and not alcoholic

• +1

Europeans have the best bone structure ?​

Indigenous are ogres, they need to be a 25% mix with europeans to look good