Reactions: Jova and the BULL
Proof that face is overrated

Opry and Chico always jealous Barrett

jfl
no way this nigga @Pei is unbanned

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Because much better maxilla do better life
Makes no sense baret has very good maxila but chico still mog him why?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
not really a good comparsion as 1 is zoomed in

Makes no sense baret has very good maxila but chico still mog him why?
Because no negativity from threatening people’s egos making insecure I guess ??

Because no negativity from threatening people’s egos making insecure I guess ??
Gandy, jordan, sean, was there and they all chose chico :cry:

• +1
Gandy, jordan, sean, was there and they all chose chico :cry:
View attachment 2980633
Ok my comment still true though right Chico Coper. People would show Chico attention and not Barrett because Chicos face doesn’t threaten their ego/make them feel bad about themself

Same shit really, they would look pretty much the same if the pictures would have been taken in the same lighting

Ok my comment still true though right Chico Coper. People would show Chico attention and not Barrett because Chicos face doesn’t threaten their ego/make them feel bad about themself
Holy bro is so delusional he took it to the next level of cope. XD

jordan is not on chico level

• +1
Holy bro is so delusional he took it to the next level of cope. XD

jordan is not on chico level
Ur retarded how is my point invalid about people ignoring Barrett because he threatens their egos retard 😂😂😂😂
IMG 2124

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
Ur retarded how is my point invalid about people ignoring Barrett because he threatens their egos retard 😂😂😂😂View attachment 2980637
You mad?

Also its simple I see why many like barrett because he has most of the feminine ideal features.

Chico wherelse is a mix of both which is better to look at paired with his insane harmony, barrets harmony isn’t on chico’s level and baret has a deformed skull and barret is 178cm. End of discussion

Ur retarded how is my point invalid about people ignoring Barrett because he threatens their egos retard 😂😂😂😂View attachment 2980637
Barrett unironically is the male model who gets the most ass (wether it being males or females). If you look into Barrett's life you will see how many high status beckies spoiled him into being their boy toy, examples like Paris Hilton and Justin Bieber's wife come to mind. Even recently you can find videos of him being lusted over beckies, there's even a video of him making up with 2 at the same time.
People cope too much with Barrett looking like a "gay alien" or "having no appeal", I don't think there's any PSL GOD outside of Barrett that this forum worships that has so much success. The only one who can contend is prime Delon is vastly underrated here.

You mad?

Also its simple I see why many like barrett because he has most of the feminine ideal features.

Chico wherelse is a mix of both which is better to look at paired with his insane harmony, barrets harmony isn’t on chico’s level and baret has a deformed skull and barret is 178cm. End of discussion
Barrett is above 6 feet 😂😂😂😂 picture of him with Chico and he’s close your coping @LeonidasGui agree

You mad?

Also everyone who has met him said he’s above 6 feet

Also everyone who has met him said he’s above 6 feet
Ok cope with “6 feet” while chico is solid 5 inches taller lmao, the heightmog and skullmog is brutal

Ok cope with “6 feet” while chico is solid 5 inches taller lmao, the heightmog and skullmog is brutal
him and Opry are both 5 11

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Same shit really, they would look pretty much the same if the pictures would have been taken in the same lighting
No they wouldnt look neck and clavicles difference tbh

Barrett is above 6 feet 😂😂😂😂 picture of him with Chico and he’s close your coping @LeonidasGui agree
They Will always

As Said natural jealousy u and me can both accept barrett without coping

”5’10” the van is 6’4

And u also agree when I said people ignore Barrett and attention Chico because Chico non threatening to people’s egos I told this viper this truth but he brain turns off and he called me coper
Agreec