Who has higher smv? Kpopmaxxed asians or beaners?

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
For example this is what I am talking about.

It has been statistically proven that beaners and whitefoids have equal smv while asian men have the same smv as black women. How the hell is this possible? I am a ricecel btw for reference. I know women and men will never have equal smv, I mean in relation to their own gender.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6 and Short Ugly and Brown
asian men and black women are at the bottom no matter what

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, CursedOne, CommanderCope and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Siderock, CursedOne, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
asian men and black women are the bottom no matter what
The statistics don't consider niche theory. Kpop is on the rise and jbs love it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 6341, PjSon and 4 others
asian men and black women are the bottom no matter what

So this black foid somehow has the same smv as a kpop chang? I can understand that ricecels have bottom-level smv but kpop changs do not.

View attachment 546308

So this black foid somehow has the same smv as a kpop chang? I can understand that ricecels have bottom-level smv but kpop changs do not.

women and men never have the same smv

Im just saying in relation to their own gender

which foid would have equal smv to a kpop chang then? post a pic I mean looksmatch, not smv match
Only a subhuman foid. An average woman has bigger smv than a Chad

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Only a subhuman foid. An average woman has bigger smv than a Chad

i mean in relation to their own gender not overall of course women will always be more attractive than men

A335e444e742ad7c05ea07865571d03a

If this dude and any kpop chink walk in a room together the kpop chink is invisible.
And this is not some rare beaner pheno, there are many tall, olive skinned, psl 6+ mexican dudes across the USA.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, SPFromNY914, CursedOne and 5 others
Kpopmaxx is real. Teenage/Jb foids are into Kpop faggotry they want to move or go to Korea to see these kpop groups , kpop foids also spend all their time trying to increase view count of a music video of their favorite group

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4671, Gunna and 1 other person
View attachment 546319
If this dude and any kpop chink walk in a room together the kpop chink is invisible.
And this is not some rare beaner pheno, there are many tall, olive skinned, psl 6+ mexican dudes across the USA.

Beaners cant vampiremax tho :) Vampires are sexy as hell no homo

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
View attachment 546319
in general yes, next to a bunch of jbs into kpop, not even close.

which foid would have equal smv to a kpop chang then? post a pic I mean looksmatch, not smv match
Juggernaut theory. Probably a below average woman.

in general yes, next to a bunch of jbs into kpop, not even close.
stacy jb's are not into kpop though, So it comes of no loss to anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
stacy jb's are not into kpop though, So it comes of no loss to anyone.

Agreed. I notice that most non-asian foids are into masculine slayers, not pretty boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Gunna
View attachment 546298

View attachment 546300

It has been statistically proven that beaners and whitefoids have equal smv while asian men have the same smv as black women. How the hell is this possible? I am a ricecel btw for reference. I know women and men will never have equal smv, I mean in relation to their own gender.
Really just personal preference I suppose. This Filipino's probably in the 90th percentile of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
she has a pussy. so automatically more smv.

Bad examples

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
"kpop" chang doesnt mean anything if you;re good looking u get pussy regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
beaners >>>>> kpop maxxed asians

very ez to see lmfao

The statistics don't consider niche theory. Kpop is on the rise and jbs love it.

idk how autistic the ppl talking abt jbs are, but the only girls obsessed w kpop type guys that ive known are either asian or subhuman af

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Kpopmaxxed Asians mog if they have decent eye areas.

Air1

Air2

Kp2

Kpop guy

Attachments

• tkm5.jpg
    tkm5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
Young girls like kpop look tbh.

Really just personal preference I suppose. This Filipino's probably in the 90th percentile of men View attachment 546374

Filipino3

Filipino2

Filipino1

This him? I think he's not very attractive to white girls. Lookswise it's ALL about your appeal to white women.

Usually fillipino guys are better with girls than chinese from what i noticed.
Are the girls ethnic? You're only attractive IRL IF you're appealing to white girls.

Are the girls ethnic? You're only attractive IRL IF you're appealing to white girls.
They arent that good looking but they are confident and outgoing tbh. Chinese guys tend to be more shy tbh.

They arent that good looking but they are confident and outgoing tbh. Chinese guys tend to be more shy tbh.
The average Chinese man looks bad. They have flat faces, flat wide noses and monolid eyes. People hate and bully Chinese guys because the average Chinese guy looks ugly and weak. Failo effect.

I think top tier Southeast Asian men are distinguished from Chinese men and they tend to have more developed faces. That's why they are more confident and outgoing than Chinese men.

Eyearea1

Eyearea2

Eyearea3

View attachment 546298

View attachment 546300

31556813 211294652795436 2331956775445594112 n

The average Kpop Chang has the same SMV as a young, non-overweight white girl.

Not really. The guy has long midface and weak lower third imo.
The girls nose is fucked lmao, and also all the make up looks gross imo. At least the guy has clear skin and is tall.

That is not a kpop chang atleast not a typical 1 he is a masculine mogger looks way more jomon than yaiyoi
Nah. He would easily fit in as a KPOP band member.

The average Chinese man looks bad. They have flat faces, flat wide noses and monolid eyes. People hate and bully Chinese guys because the average Chinese guy looks ugly and weak. Failo effect.

I think top tier Southeast Asian men are distinguished from Chinese men and they tend to have more developed faces. That's why they are more confident and outgoing than Chinese men.

View attachment 546613
View attachment 546612
View attachment 546611
good look Philipinos has Spanish blood from the colonial era btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
View attachment 546298

View attachment 546300

Beaner all day and that's on all the Hispanic homies