Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and WadlowMaxxing
I say the girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Growth Plate
Prime Gandy and it is not even close. I wouldn't even fuck her if I was not drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10709 and 9 others
Prime Gandy and it is not even close. I wouldn't even fuck her if I was not drunk

Lol shes high e and hot as fuck i would choose her kver any model

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I want her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Ritalincell
You her are underestimating her smv so bad, she looks feminine and hot as fuck, she can fuck any guy she wants basically

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
1503503945 syn elm 1503486795 kristofer hivju as tormund got 1

She smv mogs gandy

In 2021 always the girl unless she is completely deformed. Before dating apps, Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Girl but gandy can always land higher quality women than she can quality guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Growth Plate and Wallenberg
Shes flat out hideous btw

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
coping users here will say the foid got more smv because some ugly desperate thirsty guys want to fuck her, therefore she got more smv.but in reality no chad would even look at that subhuman foid but god tier stacies would fuck and rim gandy hard,

coping users here will say the foid got more smv because some ugly desperate thirsty guys want to fuck her, therefore she got more smv.but in reality no chad would even look at that subhuman foid but god tier stacies would fuck and rim gandy hard,
Lol you are the whos coping hard if you think she cant easily get chads

Lol you are the whos coping hard if you think she cant easily get chads
She can't. Most girls can't. Chad's are 1 in 100 and 1 in 100 foids will get a chad. The rest 99 would settle for a lower quality man, what cope????if you mean for ons, still chad would fuck top quality foids from tinder,work ,uni and school. There os absolutely NO REASON for him to stick his penis inside a low quality woman even for one night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Wallenberg
Obviously the girl jfl at retards on this site gandy barely had half her smv.

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Blackgymmax
Gigachad Vs regular Stacy smv difference.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nigga chads would fuck her for the hell of it. Not bc she looks good. Chad can get the same body girl with a better face but theres no loss in fucking sub par women.

She can't. Most girls can't. Chad's are 1 in 100 and 1 in 100 foids will get a chad. The rest 99 would settle for a lower quality man, what cope????if you mean for ons, still chad would fuck top quality foids from tinder,work ,uni and school. There os absolutely NO REASON for him to stick his penis inside a low quality woman even for one night.
Its a matter of actually being there. As long as youre bangable, theres a chance. A 5/10 to him has a shot. Even women don't think like this. They fuck anyone who looks good and you dont need to be chad for that to happen.

her forehead is huge

Its a matter of actually being there. As long as youre bangable, theres a chance. A 5/10 to him has a shot. Even women don't think like this. They fuck anyone who looks good and you dont need to be chad for that to happen.
You don't have the face of the 7psl guy to know it but I have seen one irl, top tier foids are always there for a truly gl guy. There are absolutely thousands of them ready to suck his dick at any moment(thanks to internet and his social intractions). You will never run out of stacies as a chad to be desperate enough to fuck a low quality unattractive woman.the guy I know know doesn't even look at my 6 psl onities as a human being because he got countless girls on insa and bumble.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Most of the girls can fuck chad these days due to online dating