Who has higher SMV us Hispanics or Arabs ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽
Blacks

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
Hispanics. In the uk arabs have very bad media failo. Pretty sure its the same in america cause 9/11

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Excluding media failo I'd say Arabs. I was very disappointed in how both male and female Mexicans looked like when I visited America. It was so disappointing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and billymidnight
Excluding media failo I'd say Arabs. I was very disappointed in how both male and female Mexicans looked like when I visited America. It was so disappointing.
Hmmmm tell me one Arab country u think has better looking people than Mexicans. Mexican women ain’t that attractive they just curvy asf. Mexican guys are attractive tho idk where u we’re looking

indian men mog both and it’s not even close

ur all deathnik subhumans it doesn’t matter Chad wins every time

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hmmmm tell me one Arab country u think has better looking people than Mexicans. Mexican women ain’t that attractive they just curvy asf. Mexican guys are attractive tho idk where u we’re looking
Ermmm Lebanon for sure. Do you think all Arabs look like Saudis or something. I mostly mean Arabs from Lebanon, Syria and possibly Iraq. North African countries males have same SMV, but women higher. Nafri women are way curvier than Mexicans.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
ur all deathnik subhumans it doesn’t matter Chad wins every time
White chads only go for white girls , and in my opinion Hispanic girls are more attractive so white chad doesn’t effect me

Spics. Arabs are disgusting in ever single aspect.

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr
depends on the arab, im egyptian they literally get wet when i mention im from there, the history is enough to cover terrorist falio, oil money arabs are also the same, and they mostly have that arab prince look because good money comes with good genetics anyways

idk about hispanics, all ik is that they are construction workers and food vendors, that's about it, good at football ig

they look the same:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and emo
Easily hispanics how is this even a question, arabs have 0 media rep in the US and might as well be lumped in a little above curries

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 4x4rr and billymidnight
hispanics lol

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr
Easily hispanics how is this even a question, arabs have 0 media rep in the US and might as well be lumped in a little above curries
the average levantine arab can pass as med way easier then the average hispanic not to mention hispanics are shorter on average

the average levantine arab can pass as med way easier then the average hispanic not to mention hispanics are shorter on average
biggest lie

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
The average arab isnt trying to pass as med, if you only have SMV when you can fraud white dose that mean a thing for your SMV as a race?

Hurricane ernesto will mog
Gonzalo, Humberto and Joaquin and Lorenzo al mogged