Who has higher SMV?

Forever8

Forever8

Bronze
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson or Henry Cavill
and why?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dwayne The Heightfrauder Johnson. 6’2” max but claims 6’5”. Ugly ass roids head, unattractive soulless bodybuilder eyes, the only thing he has for him is being super dimorphic and still being tall despite lying upwards 3 inches. Also GI Joe tier frame

Cavill hands down despite being shorter. Women don’t fawn after Dwayne. They erect altars and temples to worship and tribute printed out JPEGs of Cavill.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14470 and 6 others
Cavill cus he has hair still.

Rock is a literal roastie magnet

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Prettyboy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Dwayne The Heightfrauder Johnson. 6’2” max but claims 6’5”. Ugly ass roids head, unattractive soulless bodybuilder eyes, the only thing he has for him is being super dimorphic and still being tall despite lying upwards 3 inches. Also GI Joe tier frame

Cavill hands down despite being shorter. Women don’t fawn after Dwayne. They erect altars and temples to worship and tribute printed out JPEGs of Cavill.
This tbh

High iq Greycel

Cavill undoubtely SMV mogs, not even a debate. Although I will give Rock this, he has an insane frame tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13409
Cavill cus he has hair still.

Rock is a literal roastie magnet
Roasties still prefer Cavill but know they can’t have him. Bulklords like Rock have slay counts even higher than pretty faced chads like Cavill (who plays video games all day, look it up) but he just enters the roastie realm more often. Roidlords tend to slay more out of narcissism and more confidence since roids and T give you a high of confidence not unlike cocaine. But if Cavill walks in the bar, they look at rock and say “I’d fuck him” and look at Cavill and say “I’ll fuck and marry him”

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133, grimy and AscendingHero
Roasties still prefer Cavill but know they can’t have him. Bulklords like Rock have slay counts even higher than pretty faced chads like Cavill (who plays video games all day, look it up) but he just enters the roastie realm more often. Roidlords tend to slay more out of narcissism and more confidence since roids and T give you a high of confidence not unlike cocaine. But if Cavill walks in the bar, they look at rock and say “I’d fuck him” and look at Cavill and say “I’ll fuck and marry him”
What about justin beiber in his prime?

Rock tbh. I think some of you niggas are severely downplaying how much women like the Rock. Saying only roasties or mom's fawn over him is pretty much the same thing that happens to Cavill. Rock also trump's Cavill by status in every way too and his wife is better looking than Cavill's girlfriend too.

Yeah Rock FTW

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133
Rock would fuck more I feel but obviously cavill is much higher PSL

Anyone who says The Rock is delusional
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero