Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Both genders have their own challenges

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
water

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 9801
B or C are the only correct answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
if ppl here lived TWO average days like a woman they would suicide after the dopamine pump of the first day

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and whiteissuperior
if ppl here lived TWO average days like a woman they would suicide after the dopamine pump of the first day
A white Stacy would rope within the 1st hour of being a short ,non NT, balding ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 19301 and Lygodactylus
A white Stacy would rope within the 1st hour of being a short ,non NT, balding ethnic.
No shit, a genetic abomination Is a genetic abomination no matter the gender

No shit, a genetic abomination Is a genetic abomination no matter the gender
An obese ugly femcel would rope in the first hour of being a bald Manlet non NT ethnic

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
An obese ugly femcel would rope in the first hour of being a bald Manlet non NT ethnic
no you're out of touch with reality. women need to be white good looking and rich to compete for the few worthy males

other
(explanation) :
me

no you're out of touch with reality. women need to be white good looking and rich to compete for the few worthy males
I’m not even talking about mating, just by society the man will be treated worse. And a chubby low tier normie making 40k a year will gladly take the woman. No one is taking the man, at least not in the west

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19301 and Lygodactylus
Any1 not picking men is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Any1 not picking men is bluepilled
say ppl who barely leave the basement and talk to ppl
I’m not even talking about mating, just by society the man will be treated worse. And a chubby low tier normie making 40k a year will gladly take the woman. No one is taking the man, at least not in the west
cope. landwhales get literally shitted on. you live too much on the web

Men: getting ignored or treated badly by their looksmatches
Women: chad won't commit

• +1
Reactions: Zylk

I am probably one of the few ppl here who goes out. I almost hear no one shitting in whales in public, and only small groups of men in private do. It’s perfectly fine to shit on male whales in public and everyone will laugh. I have 3 normie Friends who dated black whales.

It’s obviously far better to be a female whale than a male whale

I would pump ur dick day way then peg u day 2

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Lygodactylus
you think that tinder stats tell the whole story :lul::lul: chads don't even look while they're swiping so a match means absolutely nothing, and even if they manage to get pumped and dumped it only leaves them with emotional damage when they can't pull another one and most importantly realize they won't commit. not to mention that they literally bleed from vagina and are weak and low energy asf

The problem is I actually did leave my basement and I’ll probably go back there from the blackpilling shit I saw

The problem is I actually did leave my basement and I’ll probably go back there from the blackpilling shit I saw
ppl here see some chads mogging and some girls going crazy and are like holy shit it's over for average male :lul::lul::lul: like the chads will give 2 shit about them mtb< in real life

Who are the retards who put both genders?

Without exception men, men have it worse than women on average and with exceptions too.

Lizzie   boyfriend

This woman has lipodystrophy and Marfan syndrome (MFLS), and still had a partner. If a man had this disease, he would be on the street right now with no salvation.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior