Face Claims - ❅ Vito Basso - Wattpad
✦ Face Claims ✦ - VITO BASSO - Wattpad
Bf7b578a 0342 4f67 8e38 8cc727d6fefe
𝐕 ⋆⁺₊⋆ в X: „4. Vito Basso - 63% https://t.co/wR1bse2tYG“ / X

Vito Basso

Mattia Basso en 2024 | Cortes de pelo hombre, Rostros, Ilustraciones
Mattia Basso nel 2024
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 10 001111
Vito Basso vs Mattia Basso Who mogs??? | Looksmax.org - Men's  Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Mattia Basso

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, Lefty Rankin and Pandora
obviously vitto, mattia looks weird asl, kinda square short face, and that middle part doesn’t suit him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, lebronjames23, silencio and 3 others
neither

they both look gay as shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, silencio, Ken and 1 other person
Second guy, his nose is much better(near perfect at that) vita has botched pig nose, his bones are more robust and has better lips and much better coloring

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
obviously vitto, mattia looks weird asl, kinda square short face, and that middle part doesn’t suit him
Mattia Basso laura de fabrizio – La Ship Italia
mattia-e-chiara-basso.jpg
Laura De Fabrizio E Mattia Basso Sale | www.scalvenzi.it
TikTok di Mattia Basso e Laura De Fabrizio Pt.1 ❤️ sono tornati ...

Well, he's also fucked more Stacys than you and me. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Second guy, his nose is much better(near perfect at that) vita has botched pig nose, his bones are more robust and has better lips and much better coloring
first guy on this shitty forum where I agree with a damn opinion lol
Zyzz: Come At Me Bro on Make a GIF
keep mirin

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and arabcelxxx
They just jealous of his nose

Vito has the highest appeal of all time. As in he hit the highest points globally for any woman, who fits in the prime 16-25 bracket, of any generation or time era
My signature says enough:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pride and Miant Gimplants
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 01 114407
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 01 114506
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 01 113529

Vito | NEWfaces
509 Likes, 10 Comments - Vito Basso (@vitobss) on Instagram: “New Polaroids  IMG.” | Vito basso, Polaroid, Instagram
Vito | NEWfaces

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Easily Vito, Im so tired of people glazing his HTN brother

Mattia Basso laura de fabrizio – La Ship Italia
mattia-e-chiara-basso.jpg
Laura De Fabrizio E Mattia Basso Sale | www.scalvenzi.it
TikTok di Mattia Basso e Laura De Fabrizio Pt.1 ❤️ sono tornati ...

Well, he's also fucked more Stacys than you and me. :feelshmm:
Is the stacy in the room with us?

Easily Vito, Im so tired of people glazing his HTN brother

Is the stacy in the room with us?
Mattia has better coloring, better frame, he is taller, more muscular, and has a perfect side profile.

Come at me bro! .gif
keep mirin

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Mattia has better coloring, better frame, he is taller, more muscular, and has a perfect side profile.

Come at me bro! .gif
keep mirin
Mattia looks like he has light brown while vito has green. Im sorry but mattia just looks like a normie in comparison, hence why hes such a no name that I cant even find his height :ROFLMAO: and even if hes taller, vito is still 6'1 and has a way cooler name

Mattia looks like he has light brown while vito has green. Im sorry but mattia just looks like a normie in comparison, hence why hes such a no name that I cant even find his height :ROFLMAO: and even if hes taller, vito is still 6'1 and has a way cooler name
REH2W8O

keep mirin

Vito Basso

• +1
Reactions: klimo
View attachment 2973040View attachment 2973041
P sure he had a blue contact in cause his eyes look the same here. And even if its real heterochromia looks autistic af. Still waiting to see mattia with a stacy btw. Also brutal eyebrow mog by vito.
Instagram photo by Vito Basso • Oct 31, 2015 at 1:39pm UTC | Vito basso,  Instagram photo, Instagram
same angle (selfie) Mattia brutal mogs
509 Likes, 10 Comments - Vito Basso (@vitobss) on Instagram: “New Polaroids  IMG.” | Vito basso, Polaroid, Instagram
Vito | NEWfaces

I don't even have to mention how horrible Vito's side profile is lol, looks recessed asf

And not to mention that Mattia has a better frame than Vito

brother any stacy would get wet for him

keep mirin

Attachments

• 1717995530116.png
    1717995530116.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo
do you live in Mumbai or what?

Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIF - Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIFs

@alurmo, you got the sensibilities and inclinations of a woman. Which of these two dudes gives you the most tingles in your rectum?
faglet oldcel talking to me
u should be talking to ur children u deadbeat

faglet oldcel talking to me
u should be talking to ur children u deadbeat
I work 3 days a week. He's got a full time stay at home mother. That's what she's for. Taking care of the house and kid. I solely support everybody and spend lots of time with them too.

Literally nobody can answer this question. Both guys would get a lot of girls, and girls have subjective opinions so it depends on the girls around them at the the time. It also depends on who has a better personality with girls in the first place. Both would catch girls attention pretty easily, but if one has an insecure, awkward or creepy personality , the other would get more .

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
Literally nobody can answer this question. Both guys would get a lot of girls, and girls have subjective opinions so it depends on the girls around them at the the time. It also depends on who has a better personality with girls in the first place. Both would catch girls attention pretty easily, but if one has an insecure, awkward or creepy personality , the other would get more .
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 08 225730