2185902 1608879749207

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Tyson Beckford

• JFL
All of them except Ramirez.

Choose the one with the best colouring
All of them except Ramirez have good coloring.
You won't get coherent answers since there is not one right answer.

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Imaging glazing serial killers whilst having 0% of it in you, being a degenerate is more virtuous than being a poseur.
Nigga wtf r u on about I just put a bunch of famous colouring that people idealise and asked for your opinion

• JFL
Also let's just take a second to jfl at the dark triad colouring copers
Ramirez coloring is just hispanic mixed with native american i don't think it looks dark traid.

This is dark traid coloring

Did you really put a starve no teeth serial killer ? who is going to vote for him for "best colouring". Colouring is literally his main failo, he looks like a crackhead (and he is)

• +1
Ramirez coloring is just hispanic mixed with native american i don't think it looks dark traid.

This is dark traid coloring
View attachment 2472345
IMG 4813
this is generally what dark triad copers will call the ideal dark triad colouring, ramirez, ballou, alborzian. But you are right, Somerhalder's colouring blows all of them out of the water

Did you really put a starve no teeth serial killer ? who is going to vote for him for "best colouring". Colouring is literally his main failo, he looks like a crackhead (and he is)
Agreed, I just put him there because of the retards that unironically like his colouring

View attachment 2472346this is generally what dark triad copers will call the ideal dark triad colouring, ramirez, ballou, alborzian. But you are right, Somerhalder's colouring blows all of them out of the water
Somerhalder would literally be a htn at best without his coloring it saves him hard. His skull is genuinly fucked but the insane contrast makes you forget abt that.

• +1
What do you think about strijd colouring? He gets called the king of coloring quite often
Second or third after Gandy . Also top tier, it’s just that the others are top tier as well.

• +1
Wellington all the way
If we asked girls they would say the same

Somerhalder would literally be a htn at best without his coloring it saves him hard. His skull is genuinly fucked but the insane contrast makes you forget abt that.
Is it possible to have good colouring with brown eyes do you think?