Who has video/text of aajonus saying he changed eye color with primal diet

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

I WILL BE BACK. DM ME
He said he had brown eyes as a kid but after doing his diet for years his eyes became blue

These are only proofs i have

Also on and off throughout my life my eye would change from dark brown to hazel greenish then light brown and that was before i ate any primal diet so im sure i have at least green eyes underneath the brown toxins on my eye

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Go on eat raw meat and kill yourself because you might go from t50 to t30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Uncle Dinky, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Its just detox of heavy metal on eye. If u didnt have blue eyes, even as a newborn, u cant get blue eyes. Basically he already had blue eyes but hidden under melanin

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and N1666
Go on eat raw meat and kill yourself because you might go from t50 to t30
how would raw meat kill you retard give one reason why

Its just detox of heavy metal on eye. If u didnt have blue eyes, even as a newborn, u cant get blue eyes. Basically he already had blue eyes but hidden under melanin
I had blueish gray eyes you think it would work?

Bacteria, food poisoning, e.coli, etc
Lol you are retarded all the things you just listed are good and detox your body

Lol you are retarded all the things you just listed are good and detox your body
Ok eat it I dont give a fuck if you die or get sick in fact i hope it happens. by then its natural selection

Ok eat it I dont give a fuck if you die or get sick in fact i hope it happens. by then its natural selection
Natural selection actually kills off grain eaters like you most likely you wont be able to have kids or they would come out retarded like u

• JFL
Reactions: asia
No you are probably eating chips ice cream and gummy bears. Stfu
I am eating high liver rn nigger only reason I cant send is cause my mom took my phone no camera

Natural selection actually kills off grain eaters like you most likely you wont be able to have kids or they would come out retarded like u
-calls me a retard

-WANTS to get e.coli because it "detoxifies the body"

-calls me a retard

-WANTS to get e.coli because it "detoxifies the body"
Yeah thats literally what e.coli does are you dumb thats why you throw up and get diarrhea from it your body wouldnt get rid of the good cells only bad ones and toxins it knows what to remove why would it remove healthy cells your low IQ and brainwashed

• JFL
Reactions: asia