Who has worn contacts before?

Phad

Phad

JATT
Mines are coming in today but I’m afraid of fucking it up cuz a piece of plastic and water is going onto my eye. Anybody here who has worn contacts?

never worn before, i paranoid about putting lens on my eye and wont be able to take it out

i did, not going to lie, its just as aids as you imagine

never worn before, i paranoid about putting lens on my eye and wont be able to take it out
Yea some female had like 20 contacts in her eyes or some shit, but she was hella lazy tho
i did, not going to lie, its just as aids as you imagine

Does it get easier over time or is it always aids

For looksmaxxing, yes. It's a big confidence booster. Clearer and brighter future and all that shit :feelsyay:

Yea some female had like 20 contacts in her eyes or some shit, but she was hella lazy tho
yea, saw that news, the lens all stuck under her eyeball and she forget about it

For looksmaxxing, yes. It's a big confidence booster. Clearer and brighter future and all that shit :feelsyay:
It’s non prescription, I just got some colored ones

Edit: I woulda gotten prescription ones but idk my numbers

It’s non prescription, I just got some colored ones

Edit: I woulda gotten prescription ones but idk my numbers
Doesn't matter :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Phad

Does it get easier over time or is it always aids

It gets easier, but it never stops being aids. It also depends on the shape of your eye, for mine specifically its ultra-aids to get in and out.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
It gets easier, but it never stops being aids. It also depends on the shape of your eye, for mine specifically its ultra-aids to get in and out.
My shape is similar to this. Should I put them in like a cd into a Blu-ray player?

Attachments

• 7430F6A7-F059-4DED-BFEB-9BFE76677953.jpeg
    7430F6A7-F059-4DED-BFEB-9BFE76677953.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Not the colored ones, just for vision. I wear those since 3+ years, never had issues with it. You won‘t even feel them once they’re on your eyes

My shape is similar to this. Should I put them in like a cd into a Blu-ray player?

Look up guides on how to put in, you'll need to basically stretch ur eyelids and shit

Not the colored ones, just for vision. I wear those since 3+ years, never had issues with it. You won‘t even feel them once they’re on your eyes

Any dryness or redness when u wore it? I heard that can occur

Mines are coming in today but I’m afraid of fucking it up cuz a piece of plastic and water is going onto my eye. Anybody here who has worn contacts?
TBH post pics man. I want to buy contacts to use on trips abroad. But I'm not sure if I should buy them. Share your experience ngl

These responses are cancer. I wear contacts and I have zero problems with them. As long as you stay consistent, take them out every night and clean them and keep them in solution you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
TBH post pics man. I want to buy contacts to use on trips abroad. But I'm not sure if I should buy them. Share your experience ngl
I will when they arrive today, ngl it took me 3 hours to decide what to buy cuz of how coloring works. Gonna make a thread on it later cuz it’s not as a simple as buying “colored contacts”

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I wear them all the time when i go outside, it really improves my looks. Its different for everyone though, some people look better with glasses, but I certainly don't

Any dryness or redness when u wore it? I heard that can occur
I put them off after like 10 hours, sometimes 12. If you wear them longer your eyes start drying and the contacts keep rotating.

Worn them everyday for the past ~3 years, after like 1 week you won't even think about it like that lol

also you might get headaches in the beginning