Who have I become?

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
So yesterday I was talking to my mom about what age her and my father were married. And my mom was 23, and my dad was 21!! I’m almost the age my parents (and grandparents) were when they married, and I can’t even get a girlfriend! Never even had one in real life. This information is devastating!! Later in the day, when I was watching TikTok, I seen a couple my age with a baby in the way. I was filled with the most hateful jealous rage I’ve felt in my life. Why is my dad Mtn, and my mom was htb when she was younger, yet I am so subhuman? THIS IS CONFUSING AND UNFAIR!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Why is my dad Mtn, and my mom was htb when she was younger, yet I am so subhuman?
I got the worst traits from both parents also

Last edited:
Chill it’s just inflation at 23 in the old world we all had a car and a house

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
You're very cool:cool: like we care about some llying curry's opinion
Happy Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by Binance

So yesterday I was talking to my mom about what age her and my father were married. And my mom was 23, and my dad was 21!! I’m almost the age my parents (and grandparents) were when they married, and I can’t even get a girlfriend! Never even had one in real life. This information is devastating!! Later in the day, when I was watching TikTok, I seen a couple my age with a baby in the way. I was filled with the most hateful jealous rage I’ve felt in my life. Why is my dad Mtn, and my mom was htb when she was younger, yet I am so subhuman? THIS IS CONFUSING AND UNFAIR!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Life is hard fella. But times were diffrent back then. The dating market was not messed up with superficial dating plattforms or apps.

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblameelijah