Who here actually has experience with low T

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I'm getting my levels checked.

Here's my issue: my sex drive has 0 issues. It's hard for me to do NoFap because I get horny easy. I used to ride the bus to school and in this one fucking road was so bumpy I used to get a boner on the exact same part of the ride every fucking morning. Was super annoying.

During puberty I got INSANE acne, my face was SUPER oily to the point Normies would frequently think I was sweating, when in reality I had subhuman amounts of grease coming from my skin. I also have gyno to this day, which is a symptom of high E. But the oiliness is a symptom of high T, so is it both?

Is my T levels just average? Who knows?

I got my blood drawn today for it already, I'm just anxious and want to find out now in advance in case it turns out low or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted, bonsai and 4 others
dn read

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Albeacho and Deleted member 11537
@MoeZart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 7098
you are probably in the normal range considering you workout

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you are probably in the normal range considering you workout
There was a dude on youtube who has 21 ng/dl (female tier levels) of testosterone despite being a gymcel with tons of muscle

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, Copemaxxing, Deleted and 5 others
I'm the highest T to this forum and i can prove

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5891
You can't know without actually measuring it.

roid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
idk i can't usually even control getting hard from a good intectual or allusive discussion with a girl, let alone the rest. And i believe i'm low t cuz always sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing

Here's my issue: my sex drive has 0 issues. It's hard for me to do NoFap because I get horny easy. I used to ride the bus to school and in this one fucking road was so bumpy I used to get a boner on the exact same part of the ride every fucking morning. Was super annoying.

During puberty I got INSANE acne, my face was SUPER oily to the point Normies would frequently think I was sweating, when in reality I had subhuman amounts of grease coming from my skin. I also have gyno to this day, which is a symptom of high E. But the oiliness is a symptom of high T, so is it both?

I got my blood drawn today for it already, I'm just anxious and want to find out now in advance in case it turns out low or not.
tag me in the results, i also have pretty low levels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
didn't ask you get the fuck out of my thread subhuman
> Hapa

> Calls someone else subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and WadlowMaxxing
@MoeZart wtf why you jfl react? didn't you check ur t levels and they were low?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
idk i can't usually even control getting hard from a good intectual or allusive discussion with a girl, let alone the rest. And i believe i'm low t cuz always sad.
So you get uncontrollable boners from just convos with girls?
Being sad isnt Low T per se man, it can be a mental thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
"who knows" you in a few hooura so stf

High T often equals high E since T converts to it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
So you get uncontrollable boners from just convos with girls?
Being sad isnt Low T per se man, it can be a mental thing
ye when the convo last and become more personnal and by that i don't mean talking about sex or sex related stuffs.
yeah.
it's an overall sadness about the nature of women, men, and life, genuinely i feel like i'll never be totally happy. and i'm also very lazy these days.

• JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic
Im so high t i'd fuck @knajjd in her cute little pussy

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
@MoeZart wtf why you jfl react? didn't you check ur t levels and they were low?
because JFL could also mean laughing with someone instead of about someone. and because i was in a similar position.

good sex drive, no physical or mental problems, just low T

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
There was a dude on youtube who has 21 ng/dl (female tier levels) of testosterone despite being a gymcel with tons of muscle
That's because he crashed his test by injecting lol

because JFL could also mean laughing with someone instead of about someone. and because i was in a similar position.

good sex drive, no physical or mental problems, just low T
yeah i mean if someone sees it they will think im messing with you or something lol. but i'm being serious.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11537, Deleted member 7098, BigBoy and 1 other person
yeah i mean if someone sees it they will think im messing with you or something lol. but i'm being serious.
oh, i thought you were messing with me tbh lol. thanks for the tag

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
If you dont realise her body is photoshopped in these pictures then you are what I call someone who was born in the Chinese year of the, square.
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
That dude was coming off of a steroid cycle and his natural production was suppressed at that time. If his baseline was 21ng/dl, he wouldn’t be able to build that amount of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
That dude was coming off of a steroid cycle and his natural production was suppressed at that time. If his baseline was 21ng/dl, he wouldn’t be able to build that amount of muscle

Are we talking about the same guy?

Numbers are cope. It’s mostly how you feel, your sex drive, & libido. I was around 300 last year yet I’m horny all the time. Plus it can change from your fitness level, diet, sleep, etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
Greasy skin isn't a sign of high t many foids have naturally greasy skin

only way is to get it checked realistically speaking.

That guy had average test but crushed it just before they took the blood for the bloodtest so the doctor would prescribe him TRT.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and GymcelDoomer

Forgot to follow you from the bloating thread. Your high iq. And yea used to have low t

Lol I saw that. more plates more dates did a reaction video. That guy had 21 ng/dl because he intentionally crashed his natural test using steroids lol. They do so they can get pharma grade trt from a doctor

jfl my nigga really got a boner from a bump ride on a bus

Are we talking about the same guy?

bruh this guy came off a cycle, are you freakin dumb to believe someone can have natty lvls of 21?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
yeah from using roids or sarms and hopping off

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I will check mine soon, the next week

I have a lot of classic symptoms (almost no underarm hair, zero facial hair, skinny fat) but my levels were fairly high when tested, apparently (around 800 ng/dl)