Who here also has gifted-tier IQ (me IQ:128 official)?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Had WAIS-IV testing done by a psychiatrist years ago. My IQ came out as 128 as a weighted average of 4 categories:

Verbal Comprehension, Working Memory, Perceptual Organization and Processing Speed.
Although it was noted that my Processing Speed was significantly higher than the other 3 categories, lifting my averaged IQ somewhat.

I've found this IQ level to not be useful in obtaining enough life-quality to overcome the lack of privileges I've had to work with compared to the average person in my country.
(born into poverty, child-abuse, shit-parenting, etc.)

I would trade it all for top-tier looks or height any day as it's easier to channel such 'superficial' attributed into life-quality when there is a lack of environmental-parental support.

IQ requires good environment to properly manifest itself into life-quality, an environment which I didn't have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, the BULL and 6PSLcel
Iq doesnt matter anything if it is not below 90-100 and above 150

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sigma ✰, PlayersGetPlayed and borntosuffer
So now you're humble bragging about having above average IQ like when does it stop ?

Does it turn you on rubbing your Success in eevryone's faces...you damn Sociopath pos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Bars, Thoux and 2 others
My mum has 136 iq :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you think it is correlates with money income or smth you are wrong. Check some researches and there slight correlation

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and MoggerGaston
Iq doesnt matter anything if it is not below 90-100 and above 150
Shit take alot of 130+ IQ guys will have extreme difficulties communicating with normies, even lower

• +1
i think most here have above avg iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, borntosuffer, Johnny_Sins and 1 other person
My iq is 401 :chad:

Shit take alot of 130+ IQ guys will have extreme difficulties communicating with normies, even lower
there is no difficulties not be delusional. If you have verbal intellect you will adapt. If you are aspie or autist you are at the right place on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
  • +1
Reactions: undefined64
there is no difficulties not be delusional. If you have verbal intellect you will adapt. If you are aspie or autist you are at the right place on this forum
Doesnt work like that. No point in adapting when theres nothing to be gained

So now you're humble bragging about having above average IQ like when does it stop ?

Does it turn you on rubbing your Success in eevryone's faces...you damn Sociopath pos
What succes? Im a rotting 29yo NEET truecel. Thats succes to you?

Over

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Sure you have the ability to, but you go talk to a 70 IQ guy, and see how long you can maintain without going crazy.

Besides alot of geniuses are weird asf

• +1
128 isn’t special mine is about 120 and it isn’t that much of an outlier

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Sure you have the ability to, but you go talk to a 70 IQ guy, and see how long you can maintain without going crazy
You can find them in the inner city

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Doesnt work like that. No point in adapting when theres nothing to be gained
Good delusion for some guys that have had iq test 10 times in their life and think they have real 130iq, anyway it doesn't matter. If he have that is and ask such stupid questions something is definitely wrong

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Debetro @The Grinch How about you guys?

Npd misdiagnosed as avpd

Good delusion for some guys that have had iq test 10 times in their life and think they have real 130iq, anyway it doesn't matter. If he have that is and ask such stupid questions something is definitely wrong
U have 70IQ

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Known a guy with a tested 145 IQ and he was only 12 years old.

Most retarded dude I've ever known, IQ doesn't matter that much there are rich fucks who are dumb as shit and lifemog high IQ ppl

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Had WAIS-IV testing done by a psychiatrist years ago. My IQ came out as 128 as a weighted average of 4 categories:

Verbal Comprehension, Working Memory, Perceptual Organization and Processing Speed.
Although it was noted that my Processing Speed was significantly higher than the other 3 categories, lifting my averaged IQ somewhat.

I've found this IQ level to not be useful in obtaining enough life-quality to overcome the lack of privileges I've had to work with compared to the average person in my country.
(born into poverty, child-abuse, shit-parenting, etc.)

I would trade it all for top-tier looks or height any day as it's easier to channel such 'superficial' attributed into life-quality when there is a lack of environmental-parental support.

IQ requires good environment to properly manifest itself into life-quality, an environment which I didn't have.
You’re right, ik a guy with a tested IQ of 152 and what is he doing with his life ? Basically earning minimum wage streaming vidya, all that iq and for nothing, and then there’s me, not as smart as the other guy but the average for some thing like a physicist, high level engineer, doctor etc, but because of my environment and unfortunately being ugly and thus losing all motivation to do anything with my life, I’m not studying anything good nor do I have a future of any kind.

IQ on its own is nothing if you don’t have connections and a good environment, it’s over.

• +1
You’re right, ik a guy with a tested IQ of 152 and what is he doing with his life ? Basically earning minimum wage streaming vidya, all that iq and for nothing, and then there’s me, not as smart as the other guy but the average for some thing like a physicist, high level engineer, doctor etc, but because of my environment and unfortunately being ugly and thus losing all motivation to do anything with my life, I’m not studying anything good nor do I have a future of any kind.

IQ on its own is nothing if you don’t have connections and a good environment, it’s over.
The guy with the 152 IQ was at one point a millionaire from crypto may I add, and is htn facially.

• +1
The guy with the 152 IQ was at one point a millionaire from crypto may I add, and is htn facially.
being a millionaire from crypto is just gambling, doesn't say anything really

I used to think this was a badge of honour but over the years I realized high IQ is just a curse if you're not chad. You pick up on every little subtle sign you're playing life on hard mode... compared to brainlets who are able to delude themselves and happily wagecuck with a shit-eating grin plastered on their face

• +1
I have HIV

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Bunch of midwits being delusional.