who here had nuss procedure?

G

goodman78

Silver
did insurance covered it? how much did u pay can u tell me in pm?

I am interested on it too.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Examples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What is it

Examples?
of what? the surgery?
its a minimaly invasive surgery for people with pectus excavatum (hole in chest) google it

of what? the surgery?
its a minimaly invasive surgery for people with pectus excavatum (hole in chest) google it
i used to have an intermediate PE. i've been using the vacuum bell for some time now (a few months in total, not an eternity) and how it is now is not comparable to what i started with. i'm telling you, this thing works perfectly if you use it dedicatedly. it's a fantastic alternative especially when surgery is even more inconvenient to you because you wanna do sports, like in my case.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
i used to have an intermediate PE. i've been using the vacuum bell for some time now (a few months in total, not an eternity) and how it is now is not comparable to what i started with. i'm telling you, this thing works perfectly if you use it dedicatedly. it's a fantastic alternative especially when surgery is even more inconvenient to you because you wanna do sports, like in my case.
how old are you?

i am almost 20 so im not sure if that will work for me, i have a moderate to severe PE i was hoping that i can get it covered with S2 protocol or how is it called

i just plan to slightly gym after it, nothing extreme, my body will be decent with pectus fixed and my rib flare fixed

how old are you?

i am almost 20 so im not sure if that will work for me, i have a moderate to severe PE i was hoping that i can get it covered with S2 protocol or how is it called

i just plan to slightly gym after it, nothing extreme, my body will be decent with pectus fixed and my rib flare fixed
i'm 19 now. maybe ask your doctor on this or something, but he might be biased cuz he wants the money from the nuss procedure. that surgery sucks though, doesn't it? i spent a lot of time considering it before i realized how effective the bell is