Who here has actually tried opioids/opiates?

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Share me what drugs you've done, how you've felt on this class of drugs and how addictive these drugs are.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, twinkceluwu and notsocommonthumb
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Share me what drugs you've done, how you've felt on this class of drugs and how addictive these drugs are.
dont fucking do them they are genuinely addictive,
hydros, oxys, xans, tramadol, and addiction is real to these i’ve had hella friends locked up and fuck their life off xans, hydros n oxys r chill till u completely dependent tram is more low level tho but pretty high chance of seizure

havent done and wont due to a risk/benefit analysis I've made on drugs.
damn i thought you would have done something weaker like morphine, if not heroin

so can you please share me your own risk/benefit analysis of various drugs

damn i thought you would have done something weaker like morphine, if not heroin

so can you please share me your own risk/benefit analysis of various drugs
That would be very extended, but I know that shrooms and other psychedelics, mephedrone, ketamine, 2-cb and mdma are pretty safe.

That would be very extended, but I know that shrooms and other psychedelics, mephedrone, ketamine, 2-cb and mdma are pretty safe.
i see

i've tried a low dose of shrooms, can confirm they're safe

heard ketamine makes you piss a lot

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i see

i've tried a low dose of shrooms, can confirm they're safe

heard ketamine makes you piss a lot
long term high-dose ketamine usage will damage your bladder. Some people get bladder damage earlier than others.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Once my friends put a xannax in my beer because they though i was too load and annoying . I passed out and was shaking, woke up said "im back" I kept passing out and shaking before waking up five times .

@Never Get Up they never learn...

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I got addicted and quit for 3 yrs now

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Codeine. Just gives a sedative effect, but not worth taking especially with the risk of addiction. I noticed how quickly I gained a tolerance and the fact that I was constantly upping the amount I was taking, which made me get off it quickly.

Looksmin.org
literally how

crackheads have hollow cheeks and slay pussy while .org rotters are bloated cels

if you have a skincare routine, you'll be fine

Once my friends put a xannax in my beer because they though i was too load and annoying . I passed out and was shaking, woke up said "im back" I kept passing out and shaking before waking up five times .
that's hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Tried codeine. It made me feel more happy and helped me to reduce negative/anxiety feelings, but careful with dosage

i did oxy a couple days ago, all of your worries melt away and u feel insanely relaxed. I dont have access to any more but if i did i would probably be high rn

I’ve tried most but only for pain management monitored by a doctor.
Tried codeine, morphine, tramadol and a few benzos.
Opiates def calms you down and induce euphoria. The best was prob morphine or tramadol.
No anxiety meds are even close to the low inhib I got from benzos. Have not felt that at peace and calm in my entire life :ROFLMAO:.