Who here has ever had a crush on there sister?

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
I don’t have one.. if I did I would hope she would have a big booty. Not for incest reasons. There just super nice to look at.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, flippasav, gluee and 5 others
Bitch ass nigga even if u did have that sister u wouldnt be sexually attracted to her, you wont understand, only ppl with sisters can understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tnoahitsover, twojei, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
incests.org

Bitch ass nigga even if u did have that sister u wouldnt be sexually attracted to her, you wont understand, only ppl with sisters can understand
I’m attracted to my 1st cousin. I’m like that buddy

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie
Smelly incel

• +1
Reactions: ascension
im only-child so i wouldnt wish to have any siblings tbh

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, alurmo and Cyrus
Lmao having siblings near your age is cool
how
why would i want a nigga that looks like me when i could just be alone in a house chilling with my dick out and scream as loud as I want without some bitch nigga snitching to my parents abt sum weird shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and 5'7 zoomer
how
why would i want a nigga that looks like me when i could just be alone in a house chilling with my dick out and scream as loud as I want without some bitch nigga snitching to my parents abt sum weird shit
Lmao. They can be cool. Chilling wit your dick out does sound cool. My brother does still snitch and it’s weird. He’s older than me. HES 18 AND HE STILL SNITCHES ON ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
im from switzerland originally and european and white dumb nigger im aryan
Switzerland🤮🤮🤮 nigga speaks super broken English and smells. We know Europeans don’t take baths bro

Switzerland🤮🤮🤮 nigga speaks super broken English and smells. We know Europeans don’t take baths bro
nope bro my english is C2 max level and i smell very good (source: females)

I don’t have one.. if I did I would hope she would have a big booty. Not for incest reasons. There just super nice to look at.
Their sister*

they're jusr super*

kys fag

• +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies
ur just a normie
jfl

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
No it’s weird, it’s like looking at your mother sexually you just wouldn’t be able to do it.

why ask such a revolting question you braindead nigger

No it’s weird, it’s like looking at your mother sexually you just wouldn’t be able to do it.
So ur sister is attractive?

I think this guy has a crush on his sister, just a guess though

disgusting kys

ur just a normie
jfl
average kurd
Images 21

Wtf is %16.86 :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Cope