Who here has experience on noopept?

P

plukee

And what was it like? When did the benefits really start to kick through? Im thinking of taking more nootropics to iqmaxx a little bit

Absolutely failed thread 000

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
@asdvek bump my thread

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
And what was it like? When did the benefits really start to kick through? Im thinking of taking more nootropics to iqmaxx a little bit
just the name makes me want to have nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Bro how are you still greycel after joining a year from this month
I only started posting this year, and I don't spend all day on this forum

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Me a few years ago. It is decent. Nothing special. There are many others way to increase cognition which are better than noopept.

• +1
Me a few years ago. It is decent. Nothing special. There are many others way to increase cognition which are better than noopept.
Have heard of stronger variants so wouldn’t surprise me. What were they?

Have heard of stronger variants so wouldn’t surprise me. What were they?
I am not necessarily talking about cognition supplements but more of a holistic approach in regards to habits, dieting and some other stuff. It would be too much to explain and I don't have research lined up since I mainly just read for the facts to change my behavior and then I just go on about my day. But my cognition has improved significantly lately, I am working on my working memory the most since it is important for IQ. This is your mental notepad. I rarely have to glance twice at a 6 to 8 digit number nowadays when filling in information for taxes and other stuff like that.

Here is one tip though:

I just did what he explains.

• Woah