Who here has framemaxxed?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
And got results

• +1
Reactions: greycel
ever since i hopped on test my shoulders exploded so yea now im a frame mogger. but i think its mostly genetic since i used to be anorexic

me! me! me! me! me!
hihi
I did bhai
yes I did
framemaxxed and mogger clavicles now yes yes

ever since i hopped on test my shoulders exploded so yea now im a frame mogger. but i think its mostly genetic since i used to be anorexic
When did you hop on test?
And the same effect can be gained through 3-5 years of gymcelling natty to improve side delts/rear delts
You can improve frame (inc muscle) from say 18 inches to 21 inches

When did you hop on test?
And the same effect can be gained through 3-5 years of gymcelling natty to improve side delts/rear delts
You can improve frame (inc muscle) from say 18 inches to 21 inches
i hoped on test at 20 did like a 3 month cycle. again im not big at all like 23 bmi and i can say for my weight i do have a bigger frame then other people my size. so it is genetic to an extent i just had to get out of anorexia

• +1
i hoped on test at 20 did like a 3 month cycle. again im not big at all like 23 bmi and i can say for my weight i do have a bigger frame then other people my size. so it is genetic to an extent i just had to get out of anorexia
Was a 3 month cycle enough?
You still run it (or anything else)?
Did it have any permanent effects on you?
How much did you run?
How much did your frame increase, was it bone or muscle?
You think it would work for a 22 year old?
Any other side effects?

Was a 3 month cycle enough?
You still run it (or anything else)?
Did it have any permanent effects on you?
How much did you run?
How much did your frame increase, was it bone or muscle?
You think it would work for a 22 year old?
Any other side effects?
Yea a 3 month cycle is enough, how i know it helped my frame is that i had two people notice my shoulders getting wider. And im a hard gainer so it will be enough for you aswell.

I dont run it anymore

At first no but after like a few months i did notice slight acne on my chest and also stretch marks appeared on my shoulder blades indicating rapid growth.

I ran the basic 500 mg a week

I never measured before and after but with the previous points i can assure u it has grown. well i dont think it would be possible for bone to grow so i'd guess muscle

It works at any age

No other side affects, the biggest fear floating around of ball shrinkage also didnt happen or it was so slight i didnt notice. But affects do vary from person to person but test at low dosages is usually fine.

• Love it
Yea a 3 month cycle is enough, how i know it helped my frame is that i had two people notice my shoulders getting wider. And im a hard gainer so it will be enough for you aswell.

I dont run it anymore

At first no but after like a few months i did notice slight acne on my chest and also stretch marks appeared on my shoulder blades indicating rapid growth.

I ran the basic 500 mg a week

I never measured before and after but with the previous points i can assure u it has grown. well i dont think it would be possible for bone to grow so i'd guess muscle

It works at any age

No other side affects, the biggest fear floating around of ball shrinkage also didnt happen or it was so slight i didnt notice. But affects do vary from person to person but test at low dosages is usually fine.
Leak entire cycle (pct, ancillaries, calorie surplus/cut)

How was hair loss?

• +1
Leak entire cycle (pct, ancillaries, calorie surplus/cut)

How was hair loss?
i dont overthink it like a sperg. idk what pct is or ancillaries jfl. didnt do no cuts or bulks just worked out like an animal and grew.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and greycel
i dont overthink it like a sperg. idk what pct is or ancillaries jfl. didnt do no cuts or bulks just worked out like an animal and grew.
So will the gains you made from the cycle be permanent in the sense that if you hop off cycle, which I'm assuming you have now (cause it was temporary), you would still have retained the mass you gained from the cycle.

Or is it like how other roidcels have to continue cycling to maintain their mass and size? Or else they would lose a lot of it?

So will the gains you made from the cycle be permanent in the sense that if you hop off cycle, which I'm assuming you have now (cause it was temporary), you would still have retained the mass you gained from the cycle.

Or is it like how other roidcels have to continue cycling to maintain their mass and size? Or else they would lose a lot of it?
nah you maintain it if you dont go balls to the wall with it. i think its only the actual bodybuilders who are 200 plus pounds that notice when they're off a cycle for awhile.

• Woah