Who here has used Xanax?

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
Doc finally let me used Ritalin and Xanax.

Ritalin I only need it in short bursts for work intensive stuff.

But I'm not sure if I should touch Xanax. They say its addictive as hell and once you stop taking it, you're really going to be in a world of hurt.

• +1
Reactions: looksaboveeverything
i dont do drugz

• Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger

I would only take xanax if looking at rodeblur too long gave me a mog induced panic attack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, JihadChad, SoyGune and 8 others
Is ritalin worth it for studymax?

Should of gave you a longer acting benzo like Klonopin or Phenazepam, Xanax is not sustainable at all if you have anxiety with panic attacks.

mirin username

Low T makes you retarded, worse than smoking weed

Wouldn’t touch it if I were you. Don’t let your curiosity control you.

I haven’t touched a single drug since 2015 I could have cancer but they’re ain’t no way I’m going to the doctors

Dude I want Xanax so fucking bad. Yes, use it. It's not chemically addictive & completely kills your anxiety. People get psychologically addicted because of how much it helps.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Xanax is nice
high inhib if not using it

Nah son only cheap cigarettes off the market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Use it when you really need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270

But I'm not sure if I should touch Xanax. They say its addictive as hell and once you stop taking it, you're really going to be in a world of hurt.
SELL your xanax to normies they love it. dont touch it otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Amphetamines mog benzos in almost every aspect. Adderall for me has more anti anxiety property’s than Xanax, also amphetamines are far less addictive and even if you do get addicted and have to go through withdrawals, adderall withdrawals are a cool summer day compared to benzo withdrawals

Edit: for me Ritalin is shit compared to adderall

Last edited:
Amphetamines mog benzos in almost every aspect. Adderall for me has more anti anxiety property’s than Xanax, also amphetamines are far less addictive and even if you do get addicted and have to go through withdrawals, adderall withdrawals are a cool summer day compared to benzo withdrawals

Edit: for me Ritalin is shit compared to adderall
Why is ritalin shit tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why is ritalin shit tbh
Part of it for me is that there is no IR Ritalin. Ritalin feels like ur lightly stimulated for 12 hours. Also doesn’t give that mental “rush” of adderall, it feels more like coffee

The one good thing about Ritalin is that it’s name brand there’s no genetics so u get the same thing every time. Different genetics of adderall effect me completely different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Part of it for me is that there is no IR Ritalin. Ritalin feels like ur lightly stimulated for 12 hours. Also doesn’t give that mental “rush” of adderall, it feels more like coffee
Damn, im about to start Ritalin for adhd and there is only Rit in Europe no adderall.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Can you get Ritalin, Adderall, Desoxyn, Phenazepam online?

The xanex will help you sleep if the doctor prescribed you uppers.

• +1
Reactions: Harry84
why are you shocked? what happened
Desoxyn IS methamphetamine. (Crystal meth)

Phenazepam could make an elephant do backflips... it’s probably the strongest thienotriazolodiazapine

Desoxyn IS methamphetamine. (Crystal meth)

Phenazepam could make an elephant do backflips... it’s probably the strongest thienotriazolodiazapine
damn i never knew that

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

I popped some, if you take too much you loose control and eat all Pills bc of the craving also you wont remember what you did. Friend of mine got in Hospital bc of xanax and heroin so you better stay away boyo

i wouldnt use it on a regular basis ever. it'll dumb you down. done it twice, once was chill just smoked weed with my dudes, other time i was with my at the time gf in a chinese resturaunt, and i was so fucking dazed, just at total zero point, and threw up in the bathroom lol.

id just smoke weed tbh, if you have anxiety