i for sure am not

gunnas me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Arkantos, Blitz and 4 others
probably will yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I want kids so bad

not going to happen bro, you and i are fked in that regard.

lets both start a trestolone acetate cycle
lol how so?

yea I wanna run trest but fuck it's expensive

lol how so?

yea I wanna run trest but fuck it's expensive

its the strongest shit out there lol, i really want to try it eventually maybe next summer.

heard its 50x as strong as dbol

its the strongest shit out there lol, i really want to try it eventually maybe next summer.

I'm so fucking poor dude. Gonna cope with test for now. Probably gonna permablast all of next year with mostly test. I'll do the sdrol in august on top of 240 test then bump the test up to 400ish in september and bulk all year, will taper up the test as needed.

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I'm so fucking poor dude. Gonna cope with test for now. Probably gonna permablast all of next year with mostly test. I'll do the sdrol in august on top of 240 test then bump the test up to 400ish in september and bulk all year, will taper up the test as needed.

dont u buy the raws? shoudlnt the raws for trestolone be kinda cheap?

dont u buy the raws? shoudlnt the raws for trestolone be kinda cheap?
No even the raws cost like 50usd per gram. I got test for like 71 cents per gram in comparison....

no, taking care of myself is hard enough

giphy.gif

so, the mods are JustInjectTheory followers in this forum, as well?

interesting...

youll be a water balloon. m1t will keep you dry, be comparable and not kill your sperm

Yeah, but they won't be mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
How can I plan kids when I am virgin at 31

I don’t want kids. Son could turn out to be incel which would be some depressing shit and high chance of daughter turning out to be a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Son could turn out to be incel
Not necessarily if you ascended through surgerymaxxing and found an attractive gf. Besides, the genetic recombination is like lottery- even if both parents are ugly their son could turn out to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Not necessarily if you ascended through surgerymaxxing and found an attractive gf. Besides, the genetic recombination is like lottery- even if both parents are ugly their son could turn out to be attractive.
I see your point but generally don’t want kids anyway.

i have to spread my chad genes

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
no. im a firm believer in eugenics