Who here ran rad140?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
What was your expirence like ? Did it affect your hair or skin in a bad way? Im already on retin a daily , fin and going to add mk677 and cardarine with it

I did a rad140 only cycle once at 20mg ed 7-8 weeks
Increased hair fall and some strength and a little size (I was only in a small energy surplus). Didn't need any pct but overall I'd say it was underwhelming for me.

Maybe combine it with other sarms or just inject good old test e tbh

its like a weak version of testosterone that gives you erectile dysfunction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, mfk and Gaygymmaxx
I did a rad140 only cycle once at 20mg ed 7-8 weeks
Increased hair fall and some strength and a little size (I was only in a small energy surplus). Didn't need any pct but overall I'd say it was underwhelming for me.

Maybe combine it with other sarms or just inject good old test e tbh
Okay , im planning on a 6 week 5-10mg with mk677 . I got pct with it just in case so after i’ll still be on mk plus the pct . What are you thoughts? All im worried about is my skin and hair but with fin , minox , tret and mk i should do ok in terms of preventing bad sides

Okay , im planning on a 6 week 5-10mg with mk677 . I got pct with it just in case so after i’ll still be on mk plus the pct . What are you thoughts? All im worried about is my skin and hair but with fin , minox , tret and mk i should do ok in terms of preventing bad sides
Are you already taking creatine monohydrate? If so up it 10g a day
Up the rad140 dose to 15-20mg a day
Mk677 25mg a day
Cardarine 20mg in the morning

Do a 8 week cycle
3-4 weeks in should be long enough to see if it's working well for you.
Skin and hair reactions will vary from person to person my skin was totally fine without tret but most people report increased hair fall. But with fin and minox you should be fine overall but you might still lose some hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly and edodalic29
yea ul need the pct for sure because it will shut you down. I reccomend icing your balls the whole cycle and after the cycle to stimulate spermogenesis

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
also please dont run rad you will regret the effects. Run very mild test like very low dose all still while icing balls to keep them running properly. u can get test anywhere online with crypto. try aasforums.

dont fuck with this shit tbh, just fucking lift and get your natty juice running.

Honestly I just pump my balls at low pressure, slightly increased the size of them over the last year and a half of it, slightly higher test, taking cold showers, icing balls, lifting, and i am more androgenic then fucking MOST water bloated AAS idiots.

save ur balls.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
yea ul need the pct for sure because it will shut you down. I reccomend icing your balls the whole cycle and after the cycle to stimulate spermogenesis
Thanks op . I bought pct , do i run pct after the 6-8 weeks ? and how long do i ice ?

Are you already taking creatine monohydrate? If so up it 10g a day
Up the rad140 dose to 15-20mg a day
Mk677 25mg a day
Cardarine 20mg in the morning

Do a 8 week cycle
3-4 weeks in should be long enough to see if it's working well for you.
Skin and hair reactions will vary from person to person my skin was totally fine without tret but most people report increased hair fall. But with fin and minox you should be fine overall but you might still lose some hair.
Not on creatine atm , and thanks op . I will keep you guys updated on the results.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
@Blackgymmax Did you have any skin or hair complications with rad? And how long until you started noticing serious gains?

Thanks op . I bought pct , do i run pct after the 6-8 weeks ? and how long do i ice ?
I would recommend lgd over rad from my experience but I still like to go for roids over sarms anyday and the pct is like not that complicated you only need to take something like tamoxifen for 4 like weeks if you do a 8 week cycle. The first two weeks can be at 20 mgs then the last two can be 10 mgs, this is how @Kingkellz told me to do my pcts on my sarms cycles I would listen to him because he is like the only ifbb pro I know of on this forum

Honestly I just pump my balls at low pressure, slightly increased the size of them over the last year and a half of it, slightly higher test, taking cold showers, icing balls, lifting, and i am more androgenic then fucking MOST water bloated AAS idiots.
this is largely broscience there is like no way you can be more androgenic than someone taking 250+mg of test a week just with cold showers and ball pumping gtfoh

the cope is strong with this one @decadouche57

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I ran lgd and no sides except for shit ton of acne

If you go on a steroid forum and explain how you ice your balls to keep them big they will fucking laugh at you and call you a clown.

Run HCG or Enclomiphene on cycle to keep your HPTA axis from being suppressed. This will allow your balls to ACTUALLY produce testosterone endogenously, keeping them at a normal size.