Who here saw Mike Mew?

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
He's been the holy saint of the early looksmaxing era. Who here legit met him? I unironically did and it was bizarre af, also his consultations are expensive af ngl.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, goat2x and Lev Peshkov
@Elias

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What did he say

• +1
What did he say

Not much that we don't know from the vids, also took a lot of measurements and pictures. Later he stomped on a plastic bag filled with air to scare his employees JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7753 and 11 others
Not much that we don't know from the vids, also took a lot of measurements and pictures. Later he stomped on a plastic bag filled with air to scare his employees JFL.
Apparently he’s quite tall in person?

• +1
Apparently he’s quite tall in person?

I'm a manlet and I went up to his chin or nose maybe, I'd guess he is 6'1 or 6'2. So tall but not a giant.

• +1
Someone on reddit says his breath smells like shit and he was quite full of himself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mr.cope, HighIQcel, Oueyy and 9 others
Someone on reddit says his breath smells like shit and he was quite full of himself
yeah i heard that too
appearently he is just mambling about shit for an hours without saying anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Lev Peshkov and AccountName3190

Can't comment on the breath since he was wearing a corona mask, but he did seem a little arrogant yea.

Did u mire is masseter hypertrophy and is short ramus and manible + average maxilla and small skull?

He's been the holy saint of the early looksmaxing era. Who here legit met him? I unironically did and it was bizarre af, also his consultations are expensive af ngl.

A redditor had a consultation with him and it wasn’t good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, Mr.cope and eyearea
Did u mire is masseter hypertrophy and is short ramus and manible + average maxilla and small skull?

The masseters were fvkin humongous yea

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Lev Peshkov
The masseters were fvkin humongous yea
What psl do u think he was in person

Also jfl why did hei stomp a bag

He sounnds aspie af

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Charges £550 for a consultation. Likely tells you he can't do anything.

I planned to see him at one point. Glad I didn't.

I've heard from a few people that he is a weird guy.

• +1
Mike Mew doesn't sound like a saint he's a fucking egomaniac nigger BBC lover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, thecaste and Lev Peshkov
What psl do u think he was in person

Also jfl why did hei stomp a bag

He sounnds aspie af

Yea it was fkin bizarre, two of the female employees were discussing my situation and he just stomps on the bag lmao they got jumpscared. He looks pretty aged by now, I'd say PSL 4-5 considering his age. He has a weird way of explaining things but he did give me a funny pep talk before I left, I think I'll return for another checkup to see if his advise has helped me, but overall I'll probably get surgery soon since it's faster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 3020, hairyballscel and 2 others
Yea it was fkin bizarre, two of the female employees were discussing my situation and he just stomps on the bag lmao they got jumpscared. He looks pretty aged by now, I'd say PSL 4-5 considering his age. He has a weird way of explaining things but he did give me a funny pep talk before I left, I think I'll return for another checkup to see if his advise has helped me, but overall I'll probably get surgery soon since it's faster.
Jfl doesnt he charge 500 per consult

Dude savr for fillers and sctyslly ascend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Charges £550 for a consultation. Likely tells you he can't do anything.

I planned to see him at one point. Glad I didn't.

I've heard from a few people that he is a weird guy.

The measurements he takes and the tests he does on you to detect certain deformities mog other orthodontists tbh. He's pretty thorough with that. A little weird in explaining things, but you can grasp his arguments. If you have the money you can give him a visit, it's good to know where exactly your facial shape is off and it was just a certain step in the looksmax career to meet the saint himself. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
two of the female employees were discussing my situation and he just stomps on the bag lmao they got jumpscared
jfl why do?

he sounds aspie as fuck lmao, he would have an account on .co if he didn't grow up mewing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and JizzFarmer
  • Woah
jfl why do?

he sounds aspie as fuck lmao, he would have an account on .co if he didn't grow up mewing tbh

It was definitely off yea lmao. I kinda expected it though, I got trolled hard by a lot of people working for the UK while I traveled there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
The measurements he takes and the tests he does on you to detect certain deformities mog other orthodontists tbh. He's pretty thorough with that. A little weird in explaining things, but you can grasp his arguments. If you have the money you can give him a visit, it's good to know where exactly your facial shape is off and it was just a certain step in the looksmax career to meet the saint himself. :ROFLMAO:
I probably would just to check him out. But I'm in saving mode atm. £5k saved, £10k to go 💪

It was definitely off yea lmao. I kinda expected it though, I got trolled hard by a lot of people working for the UK while I traveled there.
lmao i would have screamed if i was there tbh looool

lmao i would have screamed if i was there tbh looool

Ye he also started borderline yelling at me when he wanted to look at my maxilla. I stood back against a wall and didn't go into my natural posture properly. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and hairyballscel
I have met him and I may meet mike Mew again soon gonna ask for a pallet expander and after the Face puller if everything goes well