Who here supports segregation?

Who supports segregation

• I do

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I don't

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont care, i just want to see the results.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Who supports segregation. I swear me rotting on twitter for the past week seeing all the retarded shit blacks get up to has me feel more racist than usual lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

At this point i actually wouldn't mind if segregation was a thing in america, every ethnic group in their own little neighborhood supporting themselves. I feel like us western born and raised curries (NO FOBS ALLOWED) could actually make a pretty decent neighborhood tbh.

We could even put up signs on the outskits of towns that would say "NO FOBS ALLOWED". :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Segregation is retarded most people
want racial separation and they are just standard ethnic nationalists.

Most of this forum is very Normie in terms of politics but .is is like almost primarily ethnic nationalist I did a poll back in 2022

Segregation and separation are different tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Who supports segregation. I swear me rotting on twitter for the past week seeing all the retarded shit blacks get up to has me feel more racist than usual lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

At this point i actually wouldn't mind if segregation was a thing in america, every ethnic group in their own little neighborhood supporting themselves. I feel like us western born and raised curries (NO FOBS ALLOWED) could actually make a pretty decent neighborhood tbh.

We could even put up signs on the outskits of towns that would say "NO FOBS ALLOWED". :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
too late. no immigrants will go back. theyre outnumbering you. great replacement has already taken place and been put into action in full force.