Who here would get this tattoo? I think it's sick

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
IMG 20200615 021527 549

I know what everyone here rates this on the cool scale, but what do we rate it on the sex appeal scale?

ugly looksmin, but please get it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL. Who tf would get a tattoo with someone elses design. Plus that shit, even though it looks terrible as it is, would only work decent on someone who is maybe PSL 6+. On an sub 4 incel its a further death sentance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
JFL. Who tf would get a tattoo with someone elses design. Plus that shit, even though it looks terrible as it is, would only work decent on someone who is maybe PSL 6+. On an sub 4 incel its a further death sentance

I'm high normie once I've lost weight and got my physique back. Face already beginning to take shape again.

You'll see that when I take pics with a pro camera after 2 months of gym. Wait for September. July 4th is when everything opens here in London. Just preparing for all the shit I am gonna get done.

You'll see in a September anyway. I am going full retard with this shit

No you'd look retarded.

looks kind of autistic bro

Trash tattoo

Post some good tattoos then you gimps

look cool but it just stupid if its permanent,
imagine a ugly short balding incel have this cyborg tatoo shit all over his body

no cool, no sex apeal

I think it'll give us no appeal,it'll give extreme lower class image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
i dont know if ur white but here some examples

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
  • tats.jpg
    tats.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 37
  • mgk.jpg
    mgk.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 37
  • quando-rondo-MN2S-605x400.png
    quando-rondo-MN2S-605x400.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 27
I think it'll give us no appeal,it'll give extreme lower class image
true, you have to look at trends + timelessness with a tattoo. this tat is NON NT i determine

good quality, looks like it will last, but a fucking cyborg tattoo? seriously? No pussy for you cyborg arm buddy

Never met such a bunch of narrow minded nerds in my life rofl

Post some more neuro bloody typical ones then you townies trying to fit in with cheesy popular culture rofl

not my type tbh

Get it bro. But remember you have to shape your entire personality according to it. Like act low inhib and dark triad. Nice smv boost if done correctly imo

Get it bro. But remember you have to shape your entire personality according to it. Like act low inhib and dark triad. Nice smv boost if done correctly imo

I already have 2 of the dark triad personality traits in some degree. Not worried about that. I'll look at others too

this looks retarded tbh, you better think of something uniqe to get instead of getting the same tattoo as millions of fags who get one just to brag about it

I see no ideas

I should join a tattoo forum rofl

as long as u have tattoos it doesnt even matter tbh

Never met such a bunch of narrow minded nerds in my life rofl

Post some more neuro bloody typical ones then you townies trying to fit in with cheesy popular culture rofl
You love to act all high and mighty and say shit like this but you are definitely one of the weirdest members I’ve encountered

You love to act all high and mighty and say shit like this but you are definitely one of the weirdest members I’ve encountered

It's not about being high and mighty kid. Fact is this place is filled with 80% people who simply want to talk shit to pass time OR satisfy their emotions with a classic coping mechanism that involves finding those who can join them in their misery, so they feel less lonely about that misery.

If they see someone who doesn't do all of this emo shit and is actually here to LooksMax in someway or another, they suddenly get their knickers in a twist, as they feel bad and want you to do exactly what they are doing to improve themselves aesthetically. Which is nothing. Cope this and cope that. Nigga this you fucking coping by saying all that shit. You just don't see it.