Who is a ideal Bi-Max candidate?

howtoloooksmax?

howtoloooksmax?

dont talk about it be about it
I see a lot of push-back against Bi max on this forum recently, but if you have a recessed manidle/maxilla wouldn't it make sense to get Bi max? It gives forward growth, but people say most of the aesthetics, in the case of a tri-max come from the Genio. I see lots more people saying to get Rhino/Genio/Implants etc. instead of getting Bi max.

So my question, in what scenario would Bi max be worth it? When you're recessed? A really bad bite(like seen below) obviously in his case it was best)? Or is the aforementioned stuff always better in terms of aesthetics?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and ;-;
If you have functional issues that bimax can fix

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Mr.Proper and howtoloooksmax?
If you have functional issues that bimax can fix
As in a over/under-bite? Cross bite? Or sleeping issues? How about things like recession and downward growth?

If you only have a one of them is it best to just get other surgeries and get some dentist to fix it? I don't really have any problems with my bite, but I'm a little bit downward grown and a little recessed, so in my case I'm unsure.

As in a over/under-bite? Cross bite? Or sleeping issues? How about things like recession and downward growth?

If you only have a one of them is it best to just get other surgeries and get some dentist to fix it? I don't really have any problems with my bite, but I'm a little bit downward grown and a little recessed, so in my case I'm unsure.
No clue but bite and breathing related stuff afaik

If your bite is recessed you need bimax.
If your chin is recessed you need genio (or chin implant)
If you’re not recessed but just lack bone mass, you need implants or fillers.

Seems straightforward to me. The backlash is at people in the third category wanting to get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Mr.Proper and MEMPSK
Bi-max sounds like bisexual maxxing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
If your bite is recessed you need bimax.
If your chin is recessed you need genio (or chin implant)
If you’re not recessed but just lack bone mass, you need implants or fillers.

Seems straightforward to me. The backlash is at people in the third category wanting to get bimax.
Yo could I dm you ?

You can die during bimax it is risky

You should 100% consider filler or a chin implant much safer

And if you are struggling w BD talk to a therapist

Also models are ugly and use photoshop

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 19957

Yeah I realized that bit, but tbh the odds are like 2-5% I believe? Maybe lower. Would suck a little, but it rarely happens and I'm sure if you go to a good doctor with a good plan, the odds are almost 0.

My exact problem I have atm, unsure of what I should do. I'm considering going bi-max or a couple other surgeries. I probably will end up going with those, just Bi-max seems better to fix recession etc.

I've had it for years, and it sucks yeah, but therapy is expensive lol. I won't just off myself because of it, I'm sure if I ascend it will go away as well. I feel like it's being more self-aware than anything tbh.

Nah no way, I'm sure there are some edited pictures like Barret was exposed for. But people like Chico are just on another plane of existence. Never seen anyone nearly as GL where I live (eastern europe), which is exactly why they are models. Maybe some random ones are major frauders, but still easily GL irl i'd reckon
14c0874c3ed595dad696980947da8b64--chico-lachowski-francisco-lachowski.jpg

Like this si just crazy bruh ^

Yeah, if u do ur bimax at Igor euthanasia centre in Kazakhstan maybe. No one on this forum will die from their bimax if they do it at a forum known surgeon, so stop fearmongering.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yeah, if u do ur bimax at Igor euthanasia centre in Kazakhstan maybe. No one on this forum will die from their bimax if they do it at a forum known surgeon, so stop fearmongering.
No huh bimax has 30% death rate

No huh bimax has 30% death rate
yeah, death rate is 100% if ur surgeon adds additional bonesmash for ur missing braincells with a hammer

• JFL
Yo could I dm you ?
U literally wanna dm the most retarded guy that doesnt know basic jaw surgery stuff. The ideal bimax candidate is someone with 2 recessed jaws which is majority of the population. Your bite can be fine and you still need bimax. 99% of time recessed chin = recessed lower jaw

U literally wanna dm the most retarded guy that doesnt know basic jaw surgery stuff. The ideal bimax candidate is someone with 2 recessed jaws which is majority of the population. Your bite can be fine and you still need bimax. 99% of time recessed chin = recessed lower jaw
So do you think it's better to go the Tri/Bi-max route instead of chin implants, rhino etc. in terms of aesthetics? I would just prefer to go Tri max and tell my family I have functional issues, since my family doesn't like the idea of cosmetic surgery. The only problem with Bi max is the 1-2 year waiting period with braces + the cost.

Could I dm you a picture of my side-profile and you could point me in the right direction?

• +1
can you link any source here?
why would you take that seriously? no surgery is even close to that risky. who the fuck would become a surgeon if 1/3 of your patients die?

So do you think it's better to go the Tri/Bi-max route instead of chin implants, rhino etc. in terms of aesthetics? I would just prefer to go Tri max and tell my family I have functional issues, since my family doesn't like the idea of cosmetic surgery. The only problem with Bi max is the 1-2 year waiting period with braces + the cost.

Could I dm you a picture of my side-profile and you could point me in the right direction?
Yes get trimax. Dm ur pics

So do you think it's better to go the Tri/Bi-max route instead of chin implants, rhino etc. in terms of aesthetics? I would just prefer to go Tri max and tell my family I have functional issues, since my family doesn't like the idea of cosmetic surgery.

If your family doesn't like the idea of cosmetic surgery, tell them to give you better genes or travel back in time and sterilize themselves before having you.

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde
I need Bimax badlyyy but too many bluepilled cucked orthos around