Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
My guess is that Trump will win with 20 to 25 more electoral points than Harris

I want Trump to win. I think he will cause more damage to America and to the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, MaghrebGator, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
I want Trump to win. I think he will cause more damage to America and to the west.
I want him to win cuz he talks funny. Harris is boring af.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
How?
He wanna build the boarders wall.
Kick out undocumented immigrants.
Leech off of oil money from Saudis.
Cut financing Israel & Ukraine wars.
& Most importantantly MAKE AMERICUCKA GREAT AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Trump is too bloated to win

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TsarTsar444, User28823 and 1 other person
Trump obviously, Kamala Harris won't get any votes, they are both jews tho

Harris is dominating the polls. But Hillary did also and Trump won nevertheless.

How?
He wanna build the boarders wall.
Kick out undocumented immigrants.
Leech off of oil money from Saudis.
Cut financing Israel & Ukraine wars.
& Most importantantly MAKE AMERICUCKA GREAT AGAIN
Bro, he ain’t gonna do shit like the last time around :ROFLMAO:

Harris is a total puppet. She will just follow exactly with the elite wants.

They're bringing us to war. Assholes have already begun the massive ban on me and my free speech, which was to be expected. If I comment on anything political on mainstream social media, I'm immediately muted and banned. Last night before Trumpy's performance to the sheep, I used satire against the Ka-Mala. Immediately, I'm muted... which spooked the regulars. They questioned the mod and why would he do that? He replied with a threat against the complainer. Then a few other sheep questioned the hate against me and why ban my free speech and yet, insist their free speech is heard. Once again, the mod threatened.

Trust me, these fucking dipshits have the privileges to abuse, you can bet your life on it they will use our conveniences against us like electricity, cellular, and internet.

My guess is that Trump will win with 20 to 25 more electoral points than Harris
wow, I’ve never seen you make non-looksmaxxing releated thread before.

I’d vote for trump, do you live in the US?

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Unpredictable. Anything could happen, every scenario is open including not doing the elections because of the emergence of a big war like Roosevelt did during WW2.

Both parties hate eachother to the bone. Their hearts are divided. Civil war is not outruled although i see it highly difficult.

It's going to be a difficult choice for the americans between the unstable drunkard puppet of the zionists and the incompetent drug addict puppet of the zionists.

Unpredictable. Anything could happen, every scenario is open including not doing the elections because of the emergence of a big war like Roosevelt did during WW2.

Both parties hate eachother to the bone. Their hearts are divided. Civil war is not outruled although i see it highly difficult.

It's going to be a difficult choice for the americans between the unstable drunkard puppet of the zionists and the incompetent drug addict puppet of the zionists.
Why is Harris drunkard?

Why is Harris drunkard?
Harris is the drug addict and there are lots of testimonies from friends and people around her that she has a very unpredictable temperament and that she likes, to put it mildly, smoke foreign things.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Harris is gonna win cuz its rigged asf

First non rate me post from funky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back