Who is here to looksmax only to attract women?

T

TcEfforts

Iron
JFL if you have this mindset you are already a loser. Attract women should be a side effect, not the main goal.

You had expensive surgeries, years of prep, anything you could do to improve your looks and anything your money could buy. Then you think you are ready after ascending.

You start to get more attention from girls, but you don’t have a Chad’s mind, you still have a loser’s mind. Then the girl you are dating is going to cheat on you with a high status guy, or a rich one, or a taller one. There are so many variables and so many opportunities for her and your mind will blow up man, you will be devasted.

That’s the difference between a Chad’s mind and a loser’s mind who wants to ascend.
- The Chad doesn’t give a shit about rejections, not that much, he was always handsome, he had always a good life attracting women and getting laid, with no effort at all.

- The loser after ascending is going to count on his looks to have everything he didn’t enjoy in the past, but when he realizes he just had some surgeries to improvement, meaning he wasn’t born again with top-tier genetics, so he will still be rejected and cucked in some circumstances much more than a natural Chad born, he will be fucked up.

The reason is because you could overestimate surgeries so much for the high price you paying(just a few millimeters of difference here and there in your face can cost a fortune with a good surgeon…), for the recovery after surgery(the healing process after sawing your bones is brutal and even though you will improve your looks you run the risks of never being the same, JFL if you think that breaking your bones and using plates and screws after that will work the same way.

So, you need a reason far superior than being only attractive to women to get laid. The price for looksmax is fucking high in every sense. Don’t be retarded and stop starting threads about what attracts women and the like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jesuischriste, terrorblade, never_lucky and 14 others

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 13994, ReignsChad and 6 others
jfl he thinks people actually looksmax :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, never_lucky, Howl and 17 others
You don't need "Chad's mind" to attract women if you're Chad, retard, that's the whole point of this forum
Fuck off with your redpill bullshit newfag

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, EverythingMaxxer, one job away and 18 others
copers upvoting this cuz they're not getting shit done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 6128
tf are you talking about ?

I am obviously here to get my daily dose of autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 2729
What? Don't looksmaxx to get women? Bro, we're not getting surgeries and looksmaxxing because it's fun, we're doing it to smash. If I could get laid as a sub-5 I wouldn't give two shits about this autistic forum. Way to know your audience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Stevensmithgerard, hebbewem and 10 others
The difference between a Chad and a non-chad is a few mm of bones, everything else is cope l didn't even read this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, terrorblade, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
I looksmax so I can slay ethnic landwhales from tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
but you don’t have a Chad’s mind, you still have a loser’s mind.
your mindset doesn't matter, your personality doesn't matter, your manner doesn't matter. take the face pill, height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
You don't need "Chad's mind" to attract women if you're Chad, retard, that's the whole point of this forum
Fuck off with your redpill bullshit newfag
your mindset doesn't matter, your personality doesn't matter, your manner doesn't matter. take the face pill, height and frame
The question is most Chads has already a good personality and low inhibition feature due to constant approvals and halo effect during their whole lives.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Stevensmithgerard, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
The question is most Chads has already a good personality and low inhibition feature due to constant approvals and halo effect during their whole lives.
they are naturally NT

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
As someone who was ugly and invisible from 12-17ish then fairly good looking from 20ish onward (a combo of maturing and surgery), I can say your mindset changes with constant external approval. I went from depressed about my looks because of constant negative feedback in middle and high school, thinking no girl could ever want me, to being overly cocky about my looks in my early and mid 20s, juggling girls like nothing. If anything I took it too far, and I didn't really INTEND for that mindset shift to happen, it just happened as a byproduct of how I was treated.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, never_lucky, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
So? People don't care about that when you're good-looking, they will overlook your awkwardness etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 7419
Im here to attract your mom :p

Women are primary. But being GL is such a huge halo, that life, in general, is just so much better.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, never_lucky and WannaBeA6
JFL if you have this mindset you are already a loser. Attract women should be a side effect, not the main goal.

You had expensive surgeries, years of prep, anything you could do to improve your looks and anything your money could buy. Then you think you are ready after ascending.

You start to get more attention from girls, but you don’t have a Chad’s mind, you still have a loser’s mind. Then the girl you are dating is going to cheat on you with a high status guy, or a rich one, or a taller one. There are so many variables and so many opportunities for her and your mind will blow up man, you will be devasted.

That’s the difference between a Chad’s mind and a loser’s mind who wants to ascend.
- The Chad doesn’t give a shit about rejections, not that much, he was always handsome, he had always a good life attracting women and getting laid, with no effort at all.

- The loser after ascending is going to count on his looks to have everything he didn’t enjoy in the past, but when he realizes he just had some surgeries to improvement, meaning he wasn’t born again with top-tier genetics, so he will still be rejected and cucked in some circumstances much more than a natural Chad born, he will be fucked up.

The reason is because you could overestimate surgeries so much for the high price you paying(just a few millimeters of difference here and there in your face can cost a fortune with a good surgeon…), for the recovery after surgery(the healing process after sawing your bones is brutal and even though you will improve your looks you run the risks of never being the same, JFL if you think that breaking your bones and using plates and screws after that will work the same way.

So, you need a reason far superior than being only attractive to women to get laid. The price for looksmax is fucking high in every sense. Don’t be retarded and stop starting threads about what attracts women and the like.
Change tag to “theory” jfl

I’m looksmaxxing to modelmax

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Stevensmithgerard
cope, 99% of users haven't even done one bit of lookmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I’m looksmaxxing to modelmax
please do a thread when youre done, or link if you have one, id like to do the same in a couple of years when im done (or almost) with looksmaxxing, it would warm my narcicistic heart to be on the cover of magazines and shit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and tyronelite
As someone who was ugly and invisible from 12-17ish then fairly good looking from 20ish onward (a combo of maturing and surgery), I can say your mindset changes with constant external approval. I went from depressed about my looks because of constant negative feedback in middle and high school, thinking no girl could ever want me, to being overly cocky about my looks in my early and mid 20s, juggling girls like nothing. If anything I took it too far, and I didn't really INTEND for that mindset shift to happen, it just happened as a byproduct of how I was treated.
This tbh. Don’t worry about your mindset too much as if you do end up ascending the positive reinforcement you will get will help you naturally become more NT and confident

with that being said still try and charisma/socialmax but know that your looks will determine how far you can go with this, due to people reacting better to gl people

Don’t be retarded and stop starting threads about what attracts women and the like.
These are exactly the types of threads that we should be making. It’s better to be perceived as gl by women that you want to attract than by say, other men jfl

And if these aren’t the type of threads we should be starting, what do you suggest?

Money + Pussy + Halo + MOGGING

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Growth Plate
Looking good = dopamine when looking in the mirror or taking selfies + sex and validation from girls + respect from guys = good life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and never_lucky
OP wants to attract men

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
These are exactly the types of threads that we should be making. It’s better to be perceived as gl by women that you want to attract than by say, other men jfl

And if these aren’t the type of threads we should be starting, what do you suggest?
I am saving every penny to have jaw surgery. I expect a better life in a broader sense. I believe in halo effect and how it might change many future events in my life if I have a better looks. It’s like having more positive outcomes than negative outcomes, being accepted and getting more validation whatever situation I come across, making my life more bearable.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Stevensmithgerard
We are narcs, not doing it for women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and never_lucky

For me, no. And before people call me gay, no not for men either. For me its just to have a better overall quality of life.