Who is more evil white men or white women? (POLL)

Which has a worse personality and is more villainous?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
It’s obvious the white race is the most evil out of all other races. But which gender is worse?

White guy example:

IMG 8439

White girl example:

IMG 8441

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, vermillioncorefan, Debetro and 1 other person
@Debetro @PrinceLuenLeoncur

It’s obvious the white race is the most evil out of all other races. But which gender is worse?
I would say it's the opposite, those low class chavs you live among do not represent whites. Both genders of whites are the kindest and most empathetic people on Earth but the women are less capable of having morals and are less noble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, jinnu and flippasav
White women since they possess both JBW's (Just be white and Just be woman). If you're a white female you have an unlimited smv and giga inflated ego due to non stop validation.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RecessedChinCel, murdah and 2 others
White women have the lowest birth rate of all the races they are causing replacement in white countries.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I would say it's the opposite, those low class chavs you live among do not represent whites. Both genders of whites are the kindest and most empathetic people on Earth but the women are less capable of having morals and are less noble
It’s all about degeneracy and social construct

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
White men. They colonized the world and stole all our resources.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese and RecessedChinCel
White women since they possess both JBW's (Just be white and Just be woman). If you're a white female you have an unlimited smv and giga inflated ego due to non stop validation.
They also have the most female privilege

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
Yup, which is why they are so narcy and sometimes insufferable to be around.
Have you seen Alexandra Cooper’s podcasts? She is an example

• JFL
Have you seen Alexandra Cooper’s podcasts? She is an example
I'd rather drink my piss for a whole month than hear her voice again. If you brought girls like her down to ugly mens level or hell even an average mans level, they would literally off themselves.

• +1
I'd rather drink my piss for a whole month than hear her voice again. If you brought girls like her down to ugly mens level or hell even an average mans level, they would literally off themselves.
Think about Bill Gates (richest man in the world) does charity work off all types. Her daughter always talks about abortion and feminism. She also has a bbc boyfriend which is funny

• JFL
Over. And women open their legs for white men after their men got colonized.
That’s why white guilt works in our favor sometimes. Ethnics say this and they open their legs for oppressed ethnics (that aren’t sub-5 like me. :feelsbadman:)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
That’s why white guilt works in our favor sometimes. Ethnics say this and they open their legs for oppressed ethnics (that aren’t sub-5 like me. :feelsbadman:)
IMG 7801

R white people evil?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
No, I like white people a lot. :feelsautistic: But I was looking at it from a historical perspective.
So why did white men rape and take the brown people land for ?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Yeah but now white men taking ethnic brahs women and they can’t cope
White bhais taking ethnic brah’s women so they don’t have to deal with them. Personalitychads. :feelsautistic:

these mfs took over or meddled in almost entirety of the world whilte the women sat there.
230xsjupmhm71

you can't srsly tell me white men aren't more evil.

White men. They colonized the world and stole all our resources.
We all should be grateful it was the white men, if it was the mongols or the ottomans it would have been 10x more brutal and anyone not of their kind would be extinct nowadays. Everyone attacked at the time and anyone who would have had the possibility to colonize would have done it.

• +1
We all should be grateful it was the white men, if it was the mongols or the ottomans it would have been 10x more brutal and anyone not of their kind would be extinct nowadays. Everyone attacked at the time and anyone who would have had the possibility to colonize would have done it.
I agree, I’m glad we got colonized by Europeans instead of the Mongols or the Japanese. They were extremely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers