Who is more intimidating in Europe? (Germanics vs Slavs)

Who takes on as the winner?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
R1b Germanics

IMG 9759
IMG 9760
IMG 9761
IMG 9762
IMG 9769
IMG 9763

R1a Slavs

IMG 9764
IMG 9766
IMG 9765
IMG 9767
IMG 9768

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Intimidate

intimidates me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Clqs, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@Debetro @buflek @shizuku11111 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SubSigma @thenewhebbe @TsarTsar444

@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Brits for the win then?
No, the other guys are all bark and no bite.

4241099_intimidate.jpg

This is the type of guy whose picture you eventually find in a newspaper and you learn that he had kidnapped 2 women and imprisoned in his basement for 6 years, raping them every single day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, exo, Bomber517 and 5 others

4241099_intimidate.jpg

This is the type of guy whose picture you eventually find in a newspaper and you learn that he had kidnapped 2 women and had them imprisoned in his basement for 6 years, raping them every single day.
While Chad gets no sentence :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MoggerGaston
This niggers aren’t intimidating clown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

4241099_intimidate.jpg

This is the type of guy whose picture you eventually find in a newspaper and you learn that he had kidnapped 2 women and imprisoned in his basement for 6 years, raping them every single day.
true tbh

also there are more low inhib R1As right now

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
show real pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Germanics r kinda pacified tbh. If there was another far right movement, then its over if the Germanics spearhead it. They still got more smv than slavs despite being cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, PrinceLuenLeoncur, flippasav and 1 other person
How are they bad examples? Bro would probably say nordics mog them both💀
Whites aren’t intimidating I’m more afraid of Africans in the central station than them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Bomber517, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Bomber517 and flippasav
Whites aren’t intimidating I’m more afraid of Africans in the central station than them
The only people who are intimidating in person are those who have nothing to lose.

They are ugly, poor and/or ethnic.

tall, strong, decent-looking people don't intimidate me, because they tend to have mogger lives and have too much to lose to get into a fight with some random guy at the train-station.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Bomber517, flippasav and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and slavicpsycho
The people at the top aren’t out in the street stabbing and murdering each other.

The bottom honestly are cause they’re poor as fuck and part of the underclass. Right wing street violence is a function of a underclass, and the underclass in western countries is either blacks or some variety of brown immigrant.

• +1
5’8” Somali refugee in Malmo actually more intimidating than 6’2” Swedish roided gym guy.

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on here and vote for SD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Bomber517, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I don’t even like Slavs but they mog Germanic cucks back to the Bronze Age.

yRY7FTtkjwRdgDmohollvWMerMl82HhwjI3mKv2j-6dEo0Rqu1muQsUvTHjfRtvOGqn1ifKkNslM5DgFr9WxSGtZkT3bEO12JoKTQ38amXQKCXsI8i5rrW7IC3BEVg

• +1

4241099_intimidate.jpg

Unironically very true. It's usually niggas like this that are completely unhinged

• +1
5’8” Somali refugee in Malmo actually more intimidating than 6’2” Swedish roided gym guy.

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on here and vote for SD.
Unironically very true. It's usually niggas like this that are completely unhinged
people with social-skills/experience can easily sense when niggas are unhinged and a clear direct danger.

a tall WASP chad who looks like he works out, is in reality one of the least intimidating people out there. He has his life put together, a lot to lose. He ain't gonna do shit when you piss him off or fuck with him. Maybe if he's drunk or drugged.

You need to have a fucked up life, and show it, to be intimidating in public.

Remember: Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a knife at any point and stab you to death.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Bomber517 and Jason Voorhees
africnas are peaceful but ngl blsck people doo look scary. If it wasn’t for me being one I’d also be scared of them ngl. Well the non manlet ones

• JFL
people with social-skills/experience can easily sense when niggas are unhinged and a clear direct danger.

a tall WASP chad who looks like he works out, is in reality one of the least intimidating people out there. He has his life put together, a lot to lose. He ain't gonna do shit when you piss him off or fuck with him. Maybe if he's drunk or drugged.

Remember: Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a knife at any point and stab you to death.
In the US I always been afraid of short mexicans straight out of mexico followed by niggas from the hood. Westernized mexicans and educated blacks aren’t that intimidating. Whites, even wiggers aren’t really intimidating at all tbh.

In Europe I never really been afraid of any group tbh since nobody has guns and everyone is non nt compared to even American ethnics. Slavs are more intimidating than western Euros, but they have autistic level social skills to the point where they can’t be taken seriously compared to blacks/mexicans. I haven’t encountered too many arabs or africans in Europe, so I can’t really judge them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and |Daddy_Zygos|
In the US I always been afraid of short mexicans straight out of mexico followed by niggas from the hood. Westernized mexicans and educated blacks aren’t that intimidating. Whites, even wiggers aren’t really intimidating at all tbh.

In Europe I never really been afraid of any group tbh since nobody has guns and everyone is non nt compared to even American ethnics. Slavs are more intimidating than western Euros, but they have autistic level social skills to the point where they can’t be taken seriously compared to blacks/mexicans. I haven’t encountered too many arabs or africans in Europe, so I can’t really judge them.
I brought my group of dutch-friends to Krakow and Warsaw many times. Sometimes we would have a bluetooth-speaker with loud music playing in public as we strolled around the city-centre. Shouting/singing loudly, random shit. Just being annoying tourists.

At one point my friends were being loud asf, music playing loud from my speaker, and I noticed some polish natives, big polish men, getting annoyed by our presence. Looking at us in confrontation. I judged their vibe and it was clear to me that they were looking for a direct confrontation with us. Some of these people were getting ready to fight with us. Their eyes, their vibe, was completely focused on us.

I turned my speaker off and immediately told my friends to shut the fuck up. Stop singing, stop shouting, shut the fuck up.
This saved us from a confrontation nobody of us had any interest in.

I think most people wear their social-vibe on their face, body-language. Confrontation can always be avoided tbh.
Other than this one situation which was avoided, didn't have any issues in Poland.

I brought my group of dutch-friends to Krakow and Warsaw many times. Sometimes we would have a bluetooth-speaker with loud music playing in public as we strolled around the city-centre. Shouting/singing loudly, random shit. Just being annoying tourists.

At one point my friends were being loud asf, music playing loud from my speaker, and I noticed some polish natives, big polish men, getting annoyed by our presence. Looking at us in confrontation. I judged their vibe and it was clear to me that they were looking for a direct confrontation with us. Some of these people were getting ready to fight with us. Their eyes, their vibe, was completely focused on us.

I turned my speaker off and immediately told my friends to shut the fuck up. Stop singing, stop shouting, shut the fuck up.
This saved us from a confrontation nobody of us had any interest in.

I think most people wear their social-vibe on their face, body-language. Confrontation can always be avoided tbh.
Other than this one situation which was avoided, didn't have any issues in Poland.

Forsberg377

it was me bro i was about to fuck you up kid

• JFL
The only people who are intimidating in person are those who have nothing to lose.

They are ugly, poor and/or ethnic.

tall, strong, decent-looking people don't intimidate me, because they tend to have mogger lives and have too much to lose to get into a fight with some random guy at the train-station.
Reminds me of the vid where some manlet paki gets someone to record him starting shit with a tall mogger walking with his GF and some soft strikes are exchanged initially but when the paki is encouraging him to re engage to actually finish things off he hesitates and eventually walks away while the paki acts like he got one over on him
Wish I could remember where this vid was

When I fail to slay after a night out and am sufficiently drunk I enter a mindset where I feel like I have nothing to lose and will engage in a confrontation with anyone I see. It's insane how little harm has come my way given some of my drunken behaviour

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 33711
Reminds me of the vid where some manlet paki gets someone to record him starting shit with a tall mogger walking with his GF and some soft strikes are exchanged initially but when the paki is encouraging him to re engage to actually finish things off he hesitates and eventually walks away while the paki acts like he got one over on him
Wish I could remember where this vid was
It wasn't a paki but a robust indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 6ft4
Blacks and shitskins are scarier

When I fail to slay after a night out and am sufficiently drunk I enter a mindset where I feel like I have nothing to lose and will engage in a confrontation with anyone I see. It's insane how little harm has come my way given some of my drunken behaviour
Very relatable although for me it tends to be that I am extremely threatening to people, yet don't commit to my threats nessairily.

I went outside of a party to get some food, yet when I wanted to get back in I was denied entry for being 'too late'. Yet at the start I was told that with my paid-entry I could always get back in. So I felt like I was wronged.

I started intimidating the bouncer in front of the venue. Pushing him away, standing in his face, ready to fight. I told him he is a piece of shit, I should be allowed entry as I was told. Several times pushing him back into the wall.
He was defensive, pushing back, yet not confrontational and attacking me.

eventually I left it at that and went home.

I've just never been really 'checked' as a drunk person I guess. Maybe it's for the better.

Had this many other times where I was very threatening to people while being drunk, threatening with violence, yet it never got to there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Being aware of your surroundings very well means high iq

• +1