Who is more perverted me or my step sister?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
At age 11 she tried fucking my cousin in a tent. She pulled her panties down and my cousin was only 8 and he said he saw her “line” and told my aunt on her, so they punished her and grounded her

But 2 years later when she was 13 and I was 14, I went up to her when she was sleeping and jerked off over her sleeping face.

So my question is who had the sicker mind? IMO I think she did. Because men are naturally horny. For women it’s a rare thing. So it wasn’t normal for her to do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustrianOak47, 5'7 zoomer, hiwasuwor and 6 others
Nigger shut the fuck up for two seconds.

Old cuck talking to himself in threads. You’re a mirror replica of @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AustrianOak47, denthegodking, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Nigger shut the fuck up for two seconds.

Old cuck talking to himself in threads. You’re a mirror replica of @BigJimsWornOutTires
Shut the fuck up dwarf go back to Snow White cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GRAVEMAN, N1666 and 2 others
I’d say since you did something sexual and she was only about to do something sexual you’re more wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BitchBoy
Shut the fuck up dwarf go back to Snow White cuck
You had to bring up my height didn’t you niggerbitch. Now i’m forced to kill you slowler than your mental retardation is killing your family’s morale retarded faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
You had to bring up my height didn’t you niggerbitch. Now i’m forced to kill you slowler than your mental retardation is killing your family’s morale retarded faggot
Please stop being rasist in this thread man it isn’t good to say the nword

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BitchBoy and Vermilioncore
I’d say since you did something sexual and she was only about to do something sexual you’re more wrong
Yeah but I got a set of balls and a dick. So I’m meant to be horny. Girls aren’t meant to be super horny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and not__cel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and not__cel
Yeah but I got a set of balls and a dick. So I’m meant to be horny. Girls aren’t meant to be super horny
I heard girls can be the same horniness as men they just don’t do anything she’s kinda weird but jerking off in someone’s face is really bad

• JFL
  • +1
I heard girls can be the same horniness as men they just don’t do anything she’s kinda weird but jerking off in someone’s face is really bad
Well she was asleep anyway so it’s not like she noticed

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GRAVEMAN and not__cel
At age 11 she tried fucking my cousin in a tent. She pulled her panties down and my cousin was only 8 and he said he saw her “line” and told my aunt on her, so they punished her and grounded her

But 2 years later when she was 13 and I was 14, I went up to her when she was sleeping and jerked off over her sleeping face.

So my question is who had the sicker mind? IMO I think she did. Because men are naturally horny. For women it’s a rare thing. So it wasn’t normal for her to do that
you’ve never had sex so you can’t be as perverted as her richard ramirez tier self

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Vermilioncore
you’ve never had sex so you can’t be as perverted as her richard ramirez tier self
True. But my pillow been fucked by me before. Why’s my pillow give such good head @GRAVEMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, 5'7 zoomer, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 2 others
True. But my pillow been fucked by me before. Why’s my pillow give such good head @GRAVEMAN
Idk i stab my pillow and punch walls when i get frustrated

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and GRAVEMAN
So this is who you are.

Here, check this out:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore