Votes: 5 27.8%
  • JFL never read such bullshit in my life go ER

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Me or her, based on the following narrative:

2 months ago i matched with a latina girl. She invited me out but canceled on the day after. 1 week later she invited me again but this time i asperged out (this is the part that i was a little retarded but she probably traded me for chad one week earlier anyway) and kind of ghosted her. This week (tuesday) i restarted a convo with her and after some chat i asked if she still wants to go out. She was very responsive and such and said yes, saying that on thursday she would talk to me so we can go out. Since then she never sent me a message again and i didnt act like a cuck sending her a message either.

She is taking revenge on me bros. That's why i hate women.

@Gudru

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Swagwaffle, dogtown and Deleted member 685
I thought we were friends? How could you hurt me like that man?
Edit: didn't read it right

2 months ago i matched with a latina girl. She invited me out but canceled on the day after. 1 week later she invited me again but this time i asperged out (this is the part that i was a little retarded but she probably traded me for chad one week earlier anyway) and kind of ghosted her. This week (tuesday) i restarted a convo with her and after some chat i asked if she still wants to go out. She was very responsive and such and said yes, saying that on thursday she would talk to me so we can go out. Since then she never sent me a message again and i didnt act like a cuck sending her a message either.

What do you look like OP? Mind PMing me?

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
she cancelled fuck her

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Einon and Deleted member 685
ChoSeungHui

My dream is to throw me from this bridge

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
Update: i stopped following her on IG yesterday and today she finally messages me asking why i did this. I answered that i felt that she has lost interest, therefore i kind of lost it as well.

And then she says "i didnt lose interest, but i understand you"

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK? I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND FOIDS JESUS CHRIST

Maybe she was into you but gone off you pretty quickly. Happened to me with a non-local a few weeks ago who ended up blocking me who was meant to meeting me up with at some point.

I guess if i message back she will think im a cuck and low t. But if i dont message back i'll probably miss a great oportunity to ascending. Its a lose-lose situation

I guess if i message back she will think im a cuck and low t. But if i dont message back i'll probably miss a great oportunity to ascending. Its a lose-lose situation
Go for it.

never follow a toilet on social media jfl that's for beta orbiting cucks

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
what do i say to not look like a desperate low t?
I don’t even know, man. Try telling her that she looks good or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Vanillestorms and itsoverbuddyboyo
Dude i typed some bullshit and thats it whatever. The odds are against me anyway
Pukes me

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Dude i typed some bullshit and thats it whatever. The odds are against me anyway
Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man.

The truth is she's talking to multiple guys on the side. You're her lowest priority. Ghost her bro.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
not a single word

the coupe is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I hate when this shit happens tbh but you shouldn’t have talked to her after she ghosted you first
Jfl its over for incels

@her

• +1
Reactions: her and Swagwaffle
I hate when this shit happens tbh but you shouldn’t have talked to her after she ghosted you first
Jfl its over for incels
It’s over for many many men, dude, many many men.

Jfl its over for incels

i was the one that ghosted bro