Who is more suitable for a long term relationship?

I need to know your picks for long term

• Girl who treats you like shit, but is becky/stacy (pov: you're betabux)

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Girl who worships you, but is low tier becky or worse (not necessarily betabux)

Votes: 36 87.8%

• Total voters
thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
Personally when I was younger, it was all looks for me.
But now, I feel like if she worships me I might let pass on the fact she's slightly more ugly. Although I dunno if it's worth it to reproduce ugly children

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
your sister

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
2nd option ofc. I wouldn't mind some ugly female who is nice and not hypergamous at this point.

No if I have to betabux to improve the bloodline then thats what shall happen. I'm not gonna curse my children with ugly

• +1
Reactions: thirdworldcel
No if I have to betabux to improve the bloodline then thats what shall happen. I'm not gonna curse my children with ugly
yes this seems to be the breakpoint for most people, I feel this way too, but finding a stacy who will also worship is impossible she'll just manipulatemax you

Can't be uglier than me. Gotta be atleast looksmatched or higher.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Bottom easy How is This even a question

Top is just Good for offspring

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 10615
Can't be uglier than me. Gotta be atleast looksmatched or higher.
Good take

feel the same well She can be igloer But not my alot for ldr

blackpill is more potent when you've a sister that monkebranches chads
luckily its just cocks in my household
I used to wish I had a sister bc then I’d understand girls better, now I’m grateful bc I didn’t have to share my youth with a bitch trying to breaks my spirit

• +1
Reactions: thirdworldcel
I used to wish I had a sister bc then I’d understand girls better, now I’m grateful bc I didn’t have to share my youth with a bitch trying to breaks my spirit
moms/sisters they're all the same, they'll bluepill the shit out of you, but sisters are worse because they'll fuck and bring chad home to mog you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Philtrumcel and OOGABOOGA
moms/sisters they're all the same, they'll bluepill the shit out of you, but sisters are worse because they'll fuck and bring chad home to mog you
Yeah I’m quite fortunate that my parents have a stable relationship and even though my mom is a crazy bitch she’s kinda always been neglectful. They’ve both always been too preoccupied with work and hobbies and friends so a lot of the parenting was done by a Serb babysitter who was much more traditionally feminine.

I’m the 2nd. My gf worships me cuz I mog her, it’s more sustainable tbh. Pretty sure option one rarely lasts unless girl is cheating on guy.

I’m the 2nd. My gf worships me cuz I mog her, it’s more sustainable tbh. Pretty sure option one rarely lasts unless girl is cheating on guy.

Yo PM me

I've gotta serious question about why you think this guy looks better than that other one. Just between you and me and it's for intellectual purposes purely.

exactly, if I understood this right, for a relationship to last the man has to mog the woman in terms of Looks, Money, Status.

Neither. A woman who worships you isn't any good. It's cool for about a week, but then it's always like "I gotta get away from her. Why is she always here?"

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Neither. A woman who worships you isn't any good. It's cool for about a week, but then it's always like "I gotta get away from her. Why is she always here?"
Great take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
ok, so you're either masterbatemax or pickup artist god, which is it?

• +1
the 2 options look like shit, the best if you can do that is to have sex without LTR

the 2 options look like shit, the best if you can do that is to have sex without LTR
Elliot Rodger was proposed hookers but didn't want them, long term has its pros, not always cons. but muh monkemind only thinks sex, good luck ascending anyway

Elliot Rodger was proposed hookers but didn't want them, long term has its pros, not always cons. but muh monkemind only thinks sex, good luck ascending anyway
the cons of an LTR are infinite. jfl blue pill

no wonder he wanted to shoot chadfuckers like you

are you calling saint elliot bluepilled?
if he knew that all girls are crazy bitches, he wouldn't have done what he did, he was 100% blue pill thinking he is black

Looks above all to reproduce
you're gonna divorce anyways

Neither, I'm married.
then explain this
are you married to gigastacy without betabuxing or mogging her in looks?

• +1
then explain this

are you married to gigastacy without betabuxing or mogging her in looks?
I'd say we're about looksmatched. But I'm not betabuxxing. She's devoted, but not obsessed. Obsession is only unhealthy devotion coming from a place of weakness/insecurity.

I'd say we're about looksmatched. But I'm not betabuxxing. She's devoted, but not obsessed. Obsession is only unhealthy devotion coming from a place of weakness/insecurity.
lol its the same shit just different connotation, she lets you lead and thats all that matters. not everything that is said here is taken in literal sense

lol its the same shit just different connotation, she lets you lead and thats all that matters. not everything that is said here is taken in literal sense
No, she doesn't "let" me do anything. I lead because that's my nature. If she wasn't cool with that then I wouldn't have her in my life.

No, she doesn't "let" me do anything. I lead because that's my nature. If she wasn't cool with that then I wouldn't have her in my life.
It's mens nature, honestly. but how did she settle for you if you're not beta nor moneymax, also that you in the pic? I think you mog her in terms of looks but you wont say it

It's mens nature, honestly. but how did she settle for you if you're not beta nor moneymax, also that you in the pic? I think you mog her in terms of looks but you wont say it
Yeah, that's me.

She didn't settle for me. I seduced her.

Here's the story of how we met. It includes pictures of her. You be the judge.

Yeah, that's me.

She didn't settle for me. I seduced her.

Here's the story of how we met. It includes pictures of her. You be the judge.
LMAO you're the embodiment of JBW theory you race mogged her, she cant do any better

I seduced her
Now that's just cope to feed ur ego as if you won her not the other way around, but ey props to you bro.

2nd if I can still get a boner & it looks ok in public

LMAO you're the embodiment of JBW theory you race mogged her, she cant do any better
Lol, "race mogged"
I seduced her
Now that's just cope to feed ur ego as if you won her not the other way around, but ey props to you bro.
I think you're the one who might be coping. It's easier for you to dismiss anybody else who's successful by regurgitating incel buzzwords into your hand and throwing it at them.

Let me ask you a question. How much real world experience with women do you have to be so sure about what you're saying? Do you get your knowledge from personal experience, or is it just from other dudes on forums like this who have no experience of their own?

My experience points to the blackpill being the real pill, that game/pua shit only works if you got the looks in your advantage, so don't come at me with that redpill shit

Otherwise why aren't you with gigastacy and had to date outside your race, god i feel sorry for your mixed spawn, I hope he doesnt ER himself one day

My experience points to the blackpill being the real pill, that game/pua shit only works if you got the looks in your advantage, so don't come at me with that redpill shit
Yeah, but how do you know? There's all kinds of conspiracy theories/schools of thought throughout the world which are false. A lack of experience doesn't count for sh*t. Doesn't prove a thing. Do you have any relevent experience with women to affirm your "black pill", or just a lack thereof?

Otherwise why aren't you with gigastacy and had to date outside your race, god i feel sorry for your mixed spawn, I hope he doesnt ER himself one day

Who said I "had to" do anything. I'd already lived in China for seven years before I met her. Have you ever thought it's possible that some people simply have a preference? I've liked Asian women more ever since I was in the 3rd grade, when I fell in love with a little Vietnamese girl who was in the 2nd. I've had success with all kinds of women though. Call me ugly all you want, and I just might be, but I've never had a problem attracting women. White women, black ones, Asians, old, young, pretty, ugly, and you name it. I've dated white "gigastacies" in the States, as well as within the expat bubble over here in China. I married her simply because I loved her more than all the others. Go ahead though. Say I'm coping, larping, or exaggerating if it makes you feel better.

Yeah, but how do you know? There's all kinds of conspiracy theories/schools of thought throughout the world which are false. A lack of experience doesn't count for sh*t. Doesn't prove a thing. Do you have any relevent experience with women to affirm your "black pill", or just a lack thereof?

Who said I "had to" do anything. I'd already lived in China for seven years before I met her. Have you ever thought it's possible that some people simply have a preference? I've liked Asian women more ever since I was in the 3rd grade, when I fell in love with a little Vietnamese girl who was in the 2nd. I've had success with all kinds of women though. Call me ugly all you want, and I just might be, but I've never had a problem attracting women. White women, black ones, Asians, old, young, pretty, ugly, and you name it. I've dated white "gigastacies" in the States, as well as within the expat bubble over here in China. I married her simply because I loved her more than all the others. Go ahead though. Say I'm coping, larping, or exaggerating if it makes you feel better.
post your gigastacies

post your gigastacies
Lol, why? So you could cope by cherry picking faults with every one of them?

I can't. Those girls are all from more than at least four years ago. I've never used social media or anything. People come and go, and I don't have any pictures.

IMG 20210408 124227
IMG 20210408 124308

Ok, so these are the only two I can find. She was back in 2017.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Is this even a debate