Who is on antidepressants?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Can it make me forget about my skin and cope?
It‘s in my fucking head 24/7 , like literally every fucking second
I can‘t live like this anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan
Can it make me forget about my skin and cope?
It‘s in my fucking head 24/7 , like literally every fucking second
I can‘t live like this anymore
Watch out they cause stress

Low T. You skin didn't descend, it's always look like that.

• Hmm...
i took them for 3 months. they made me really calm when i took them and i was less stressed and mad over anything .im off them for a week and feeling weird now, i feel nauseous and dizzy but my mental is way better than 3 months ago. first 3 days that i finished the cycle i was suicidal but now i feel better. overall i don't know what will happen to my mental state 1 month later and i don't know if the results are permanent or not.

i took them for 3 months. they made me really calm when i took them and i was less stressed and mad over anything .im off them for a week and feeling weird now, i feel nauseous and dizzy but my mental is way better than 3 months ago. first 3 days that i finished the cycle i was suicidal but now i feel better. overall i don't know what will happen to my mental state 1 month later and i don't know if the results are permanent or not.
Which one did u take

I have seen people on antidepressants and they look like they are on antidepressants, don't recommend them and some say messing with your brain chemistry has long term bad consequences.

I dont think getting on anti depressants is the right thing to do. Sorry to hear you are struggling tho.
I think if you would make yourself a plan and stopped doubting your skin and would just start to work on it, you would feel better.

started wellbutrin again today, it worked well the last time I stopped wanting to rope

Anti-Depressants make you more suicidal

Fix the underlying issue, or else it never goes away.

Fix the underlying issue, or else it never goes away.
The issue is my skin, tried everything to make it normal, nothing helped and now it‘s worse again bc of the stress

I dont think getting on anti depressants is the right thing to do. Sorry to hear you are struggling tho.
I think if you would make yourself a plan and stopped doubting your skin and would just start to work on it, you would feel better.
How should I live a normal life with this? I don‘t want to live like a 40 yo, just like a normal 20 yo.

Attachments

• A19E0010-FCC0-4536-BA71-891FC0BAA0D8.jpeg
    A19E0010-FCC0-4536-BA71-891FC0BAA0D8.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
I'm on 9 different pills

I tried some antidepressants as a teen and it was scary how much they fucked up my mind, even at low doses. I felt like I was being possessed by a demonic entity or something, like my true self had become paralyzed and some external entity was taking over. I hated it so much that it was sickening, but on a superficial level, I was happier (less negative thoughts) most of the time. Scary stuff, never want to touch them again.

The issue is my skin, tried everything to make it normal, nothing helped and now it‘s worse again bc of the stress
Your issues will never go away if you don’t fix the root cause. A drug will mask your problem (potentially worsen it, the pharmaceutical companies have caused great suffering because of medication side effects).

Your skin is fine.