• JFL
Reactions: nword49, PointOfNoReturn, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
what means psl?

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, It'snotover and Enfant terrible
orb legit looked like a final fantasy character

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and blackckatt
Honestly probably easily one of the top 5 top 3 best looking users to ever touch this shithole ecosystem

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt

Attachments

• 336950577_1270602333863415_2426454610166521279_n.jpg
    336950577_1270602333863415_2426454610166521279_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • horsecel.jpg
    horsecel.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49 and Deleted member 5815
didn't understand .. :feelswhy: be more clear plz bro :(
The P in psl stands for puahate.com which was a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum but was shut down after Elliot Rodger went ER in 2014.

The S in psl stands for sluthate.com and was also a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum that most of the user base of puahate migrated to after puahate was shut down.

The L in psl stands for lookism dot net and that was also a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum which was started after sluthate was down for many days (I think) and the word Psl is referring to the subculture of those 3 forums. Even though looksmax isn’t in the original name it is usually referred to as a psl forum due to a bit overlap in userbase and having the same sort of content (not exactly). Otherwise just go to incel wiki and search up PSK

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nword49, zsombi and blackckatt
The P in psl stands for puahate.com which was a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum but was shut down after Elliot Rodger went ER in 2014.

The S in psl stands for sluthate.com and was also a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum that most of the user base of puahate migrated to after puahate was shut down.

The L in psl stands for lookism dot net and that was also a looksmaxxing forum/incel forum which was started after sluthate was down for many days (I think) and the word Psl is referring to the subculture of those 3 forums. Even though looksmax isn’t in the original name it is usually referred to as a psl forum due to a bit overlap in userbase and having the same sort of content (not exactly). Otherwise just go to incel wiki and search up PSK
Thanks bro really :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I've done alot of researches on this guy

He was a super autistic (genuine autism) nerd with no friends that was on original BP forums such as Sluthate and PUAHate from 2014 to early 2016.

His drew weird sketches with dicks but was overall a super high iq and cool guy

What was so special with him at the time is back then the BlackPill was pretty underground and the only dudes on those forums were pretty much sub 4s meanwhile he was one of the most handsome guy there if not the only one.

He had crazy BDD as well where he thought he was genuily ugly and needed jaw implants, like alot of autists here he forgot what harmony is.

Also he had an impressive transformation entirely with softmaxxes you can probably find it by googling ORB megathread looksmax

In the end he moved to Asia for work reasons and got a GF there as well if I remember correctly

In 2018 he wrote a letter and thats the last thing I heard about him

Also in my pfp he is a 21 KHHV. This gif is from november 2015, he will be 30 next year. Crazy how 2015 doesnt feel 8 fucking years ago.

If anybody knows what he is upto now I'd love to hear it, I genuinly wonder what he looks like now, I feel like he aged poorly due to his face being youthful and harmonious but not strong in bones

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk and blackckatt
Orb is 10/10.He is north pontid.So handsome

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nword49 and Detective